|Erika Costell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1993|
Erika Costell is an American singer and internet personality who rose to acclaim as a member of Team 10, a social media collective. She has also worked on songs like Not Her, Karma, Chitty Bang (ft. Jake Paul), Jerika (with Jake Paul ft. Uncle Kade), Conscience, No Roof, and Don’t Worry.
Erika Michaelann Costell
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Erika Costell went to the Middle Tennessee State University and graduated with a degree in business administration.
Model and social media star
- Mother – Her mother is called ‘Angel’.
- Siblings – She has 12 siblings.
Erika Costell has been signed up with –
- DAN Talent Group Inc.
- Ideal Fit Models
- Wilhelmina International
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erika has dated –
- Jake Paul (2017-2018, 2021) – The murmurs of Erika going out with vine star Jake Paul had been there for some time before they dropped a bombshell in June, when they got married in a surprise wedding in Las Vegas in June 2017. When they initially posted a video of their wedding on their social media account, it was assumed that Jake, who has a reputation for pulling out pranks, were pulling another one. However, they followed it up by posting a vlog while on their honeymoon. And then, they celebrated their two-week anniversary with a vlog as an answer to claims that it was merely a publicity stunt. Later in July 2017, they released a video about the breakup. However, it was later proved that the video was just clickbait. In November 2018, they finally split. The couple sparked dating rumors in early 2021 when Jake uploaded a new video with Erika on his Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Toned figure
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Being a top-class model, Erika has done modeling campaigns for tons of clothing brands like Cavin Klein.
Plus, she might have used her strong presence on social media to promote several products and brands.
Best Known For
- Being a popular lingerie and fitness model
- Her immense popularity on various social platforms, including Instagram, where she has more than 3.5 million followers
Erika regularly hits the gym to keep her killer figure in the best shape. She focuses on cardio and core exercises to enhance her valuable assets. She also enjoys going out for a run and swimming.
She complements her workout routine with a disciplined and clean diet. Plus, she makes sure that she drinks a lot of water throughout the day.
Erika Costell Favorite Things
- Role Model – Gigi Hadid
Erika Costell Facts
- She has got the phrase ‘fear ends where faith begins’ tattooed on the left side of her torso.
- While studying in high school and college, she used to be a cheerleader. In fact, she served as a cheerleader for 11 years.
- Erika was introduced to professional modeling by her first manager Larry Murdock. She often claims that she owes everything to Larry, who has sadly passed away.
- When she was 16 years old, she decided to get a professional portfolio done and sent it out to leading modeling agencies. Eventually, she was signed up with DAN Talent Group Inc.
- She often claims that she was the first employee of Team 10, a social media collective, which has a host of leading social media stars as its members. She worked as an operations officer for Team 10.
- She assumed that she was to be fired from her job with Team 10 when Jake Paul and Nick Crompton pulled her aside for a chat. As it turned out, they wanted her to start her YouTube channel.
- Erika created her YouTube channel in March 2014. However, her popularity didn’t take off until she posted her first video in June 2017 about fellow social media stars Tessa Brooks and Chance Sutton’s relationship.
- She loves goats and has a pet goat named, “Twinklebuddy”.
- She won the Teen Choice Award for “Music Web Star” in 2018.
- She started a record label named BIA Entertainment in 2020 and described it as “a music label by women, for women”.