|Nick Crompton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1995|
Nick Crompton is a British YouTube star, social media personality, and writer who is known for being the co-founder of the social media marketing agency, Social Chain, which aims at proving expert guidance to the young talent to grow in their professional endeavors. He has also worked as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the group of social media influencers on YouTube known as Team 10, now known as TeamDom. He has worked with the likes of Tessa Brooks, Chance Sutton, Erika Costell, Jake Paul, Alissa Violet, Anthony Trujillo, Emilio Martinez, Ivan Martínez, and AJ Mitchell, with whom he also shares a friendly bond. Nick Crompton has also garnered a huge social media fan base and enjoys more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 800k followers on Twitter, and more than 700k subscribers on YouTube. Moreover, he has accumulated more than 5.5 million views on his self-titled YouTube channel.
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nick Crompton went to a public school in England, United Kingdom.
YouTube Star, Social Media Personality, Writer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Nick Crompton has a younger brother.
Nick Crompton self manages his career.
Hip Hop, Pop
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nick Crompton has dated –
- Levy Erskine – Nick Crompton started dating actor and model, Levy Erskine, in 2018. They came across one another via the dating app, Tinder, in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep set eyes
- Wide forehead
- Usually wears rings and necklaces
Nick Crompton has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands such as Aporro and G O A T.
Best Known For
- Having served as the COO (Chief Operating Officer) of the group of social media influencers on YouTube, Team 10, which was founded by YouTube star, Jake Paul
- Being the co-founder of Social Chain, a social media marketing agency which helps young talent to grow in their professional endeavors. Social Chain was founded in 2015 and it builds as well as advertises the careers of some of the well-known influencers and brands.
- He also gained popularity with his song, England Is My City, which featured Jake Paul
- Having garnered a major social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 800k followers on Twitter, and more than 700k subscribers on YouTube
As a Singer
Nick Crompton has worked as a featured artist, along with Chad Tepper, in Jake Paul’s single, titled Saturday Night, which was released via Team 10. Crompton has also been a part of the single, titled England Is My City.
First Web Show
Nick Crompton made his first web show appearance as himself in an episode, titled The Family of Jake Paul, of the documentary comedy-drama series, The Mind of Jake Paul, in October 2018.
Nick Crompton works out on a regular basis to stay fit. He also indulges in boxing sessions and once, he challenged YouTuber Ethan Payne (a.k.a. Behzinga) to a boxing fight.
Nick Crompton Facts
- He grew up in England, United Kingdom.
- As per one of his interviews, he started recording videos in the summer after he was out of Sixth Form and could not think of anything else to do. So, he just took out his camera, recorded some videos, and uploaded them on his YouTube channel. Soon enough, he started getting views and subscribers.
- As a writer, he has been a part of a couple of projects which include Ninjago: 2 Much Lloyd and Jake Paul: It’s Everyday Bro Feat. Team 10.
- Nick Crompton is friends with the likes of Tessa Brooks, Chance Sutton, Erika Costell, Jake Paul, Alissa Violet, Anthony Trujillo, Cameron Dallas, Emilio Martinez, Chad Tepper, Kade Speiser, Ivan Martínez, and AJ Mitchell.
- He started his eponymous YouTube channel on July 24, 2012. On the channel, Nick Crompton has uploaded a couple of videos which are based on content related to pranks, challenges, reaction, and much more.
- He parted ways with Team 10 in 2018.
- Nick Crompton has provided aid to a lot of YouTubers to flourish in their fields.
- He loves playing video games whenever he gets time.
- He has also worked with several brands such as Puma, Universal Pictures, British Airways, BBC, Apple, and many more.
- Follow Nick Crompton on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Nick Crompton / Instagram