|AJ Mitchell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 2001|
AJ Mitchell is an American YouTuber who has evolved as a singer and songwriter and has released songs like Somebody, Used to Be, and High Like You. His voice has brought him to the limelight and his YouTube channel has gained over 500k subscribers. He is much popular on social media and has more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Belleville, Illinois, United States
He is based in Los Angeles, California, United States.
The information about AJ Mitchell’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Addy Mitchell (Sister), Andrea Mitchell (Sister)
AJ Mitchell handles his representation work on his own.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
AJ Mitchell has largely kept his personal life for himself and refrained from sharing it on the social media, because of which it is difficult to say anything about his love life and dating status.
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong and square jawline
- Boyish good looks
AJ Mitchell hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- His success as a budding YouTube singer with over 500k subscribers on his official YouTube channel
- Some of his YouTube performances which have managed to rake in over a million views
- His popularity on other social media platforms like Instagram where he has over 2 million followers
As a Singer
AJ has released a couple of singles such as Somebody, Used to Be, and High Like You, via iTunes.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
AJ Mitchell hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show till date.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
AJ Mitchell Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
AJ Mitchell Facts
- While studying in high school, he was a gifted athlete. He managed to perform well in a series of 100 meters sprint events.
- He started playing piano at the age of 5.
- Mitchell got his first social media breakthrough after social media icon Jake Paul approached him for a couple of collaborations.
- In the early months of 2016, he decided to move to Los Angeles as he sought to find atmosphere favorable for his growth.
- As per reports, AJ started writing songs by the time he turned 6.
- While studying in high school, he used to perform in the school’s choir.
- To hone his craft and to get local exposure, he regularly used to perform in coffee shops and local bars in Illinois.
- He started his YouTube channel in May 2014 and within space of a couple of years, he has managed to earn over 16 million views on his videos.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by AJ Mitchell / Instagram