|Tabitha Brown Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|February 4, 1979
Tabitha Brown is an American actress and social media personality who is known for the online content that she creates revolving around veganism, humor, and motivational speaking.
Tabitha Bonita Thomas
Eden, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tabitha enrolled at the Miami International University of Art & Design to pursue a degree in fashion design. However, she decided not to continue and ended up dropping out when she was 19.
Actress, Social Media Personality
Tabitha is represented by Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tabitha has dated –
- Chance Brown (2003-Present) – Tabitha has been married to retired LAPD officer Chance Brown since 2003, with whom she hosts IGTV’s Fridays with Tab & Chance. The couple is parents to two children named Choyce and Queston and as of February 2023, has been residing in Los Angeles, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Tabitha is of African-American descent.
- Her thick Afro-hairstyle
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Tabitha has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Ulta Beauty, Sam’s Club, McCormick Spice, and Target.
Tabitha Brown Facts
- She was brought up in Stoneville and Eden.
- After dropping out of college, Tabitha relocated to Laguna Niguel, California. However, upon facing financial problems, she moved back to North Carolina, before settling in Greensboro and resided there for 5 years.
- After a failed attempt at pursuing an acting career, she worked at Macy’s in Century City for 5 years.
- Her mother had been diagnosed with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in the past, after which, Tabitha began dividing her time between North Carolina and Los Angeles and took care of her for three years before she passed in 2007.
- In the past, Tabitha developed chronic pain and fatigue which influenced her to switch to a vegan diet to help with relief.
- Tabitha worked as a Uber driver in October 2017 to manage her financial struggles.
- She started her self-titled TikTok account in 2020.
- Tabitha joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on November 23, 2010. She is particularly known for hosting the YouTube Original children’s show Tab Time. The show earned her two nominations at the Children’s and Family Emmy Awards for “Outstanding Preschool Series” and “Outstanding host”.
- As of February 2023, Tabitha had more than 89.6 million likes and more than 5 million followers on her TikTok account titled iamtabithabrown.
- Some of the most-watched videos on Tabitha’s YouTube channel as of February 2023, were TabTime202, From Mistakes To Oops-ortunities! | Tab Time, How Things Grow | Tab Time, Many Ways To Say Goodbye | Tab Time, and How Music Can Make Us Feel Different Ways | Tab Time.
- The Huffpost has described her as “America’s Mom”.
- Her television appearances include The Chi and Good Morning America.
- She was presented with the Outstanding Social Media Personality title at the NAACP Image Awards in 2021.
- Tabitha published her first book titled Feeding the Soul (because it’s my business): Finding Our Way to Joy, Love and Freedom in 2021. She later published the book Cooking from the Spirit: Easy, Delicious, and Joyful Plant-Based Inspirations.
- She has a pet dog named Blacky Brown.
Featured Image By Tabitha Brown / Instagram