|AJ Mitchell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
AJ Mitchell is an American YouTuber who has evolved as a singer and songwriter and has released songs like Somebody, Used to Be, and High Like You. His voice has brought him to the limelight and his YouTube channel has gained over 500k subscribers. He is much popular on social media and has more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Belleville, Illinois, United States
He is based in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Siblings – Addy Mitchell (Sister), Andrea Mitchell (Sister)
AJ Mitchell handles his representation work on his own.
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong and square jawline
- Boyish good looks
Best Known For
- His success as a budding YouTube singer with over 500k subscribers on his official YouTube channel
- Some of his YouTube performances which have managed to rake in over a million views
- His popularity on other social media platforms like Instagram where he has over 2 million followers
As a Singer
AJ has released a couple of singles such as Somebody, Used to Be, and High Like You, via iTunes.
AJ Mitchell Facts
- While studying in high school, he was a gifted athlete. He managed to perform well in a series of 100 meters sprint events.
- He started playing piano at the age of 5.
- Mitchell got his first social media breakthrough after social media icon Jake Paul approached him for a couple of collaborations.
- In the early months of 2016, he decided to move to Los Angeles as he sought to find an atmosphere favorable for his growth.
- As per reports, AJ started writing songs by the time he turned 6.
- While studying in high school, he used to perform in the school’s choir.
- To hone his craft and to get local exposure, he regularly used to perform in coffee shops and local bars in Illinois.
- He started his YouTube channel in May 2014 and within space of a couple of years, he has managed to earn over 16 million views on his videos.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by AJ Mitchell / Instagram