|Emilio Martinez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1999|
Emilio Martinez is a YouTuber from Spain. He is one of The Martinez Twins with more than 6 million followers on Instagram. Emilio is considered to be more popular among the twins. He was previously a member of Team 10 headed by Jake Paul. There is very slight physical feature difference between the two twins.
Emilio’s educational background includes subscribing to the program called Education First to do some training in language plus also to have an academic degree, and international cultural exchange. The main focus of this educational program was to learn the English language since the social media star is originally Spanish with little knowledge of written and spoken English.
Social Media Star, Musical.ly star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ivan Martinez (Younger Identical Twin Brother) (Social Media Star) Rebeca Martinez (Older Sister) (Instagram Star)
Emilio and Ivan are represented and managed by Morgan of Carmanhall Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Emilio states that he is single and jokes that it is because his twin brother, Ivan always ruins all his dates and Emilio has thus, even stopped trying to find a date.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
A tattoo that says “Savage”.
Emilio has endorsed the following brands –
- Coca Cola’s Share an Ice Cold Coke Campaign.
- Univision Creator Network. He appeared for the Univision Network’s Despierta America or Wake up America campaign.
Best Known For
Being a part of the musical duo called Blond Twins with his twin brother and having won as many as 5 million hearts as Musers.
Emilio has not appeared in any theatrical movie yet.
First TV Show
Emilio has not acted on any TV show yet.
Emilio’s exercise routine includes going to the gym.
Emilio Martinez Favorite Things
- Food – Pineapple Pizza, Ice cream, Popcorn, Tacos
- Places – New Jersey, London
- Animal – Dogs, Cats, Turtles
- Beverage – Strawberry Lemonade
Emilio Martinez Facts
- He supports the social cause of ACA Parkinson’s disease.
- He is anti-racist.
- He is a nature lover.
- Emilio and his brother were a part of a group called “Team 10”. But, later had to quit the group because they were the butt of every joke in the team apparently. Plus, the two brothers could not open bank accounts in America for not being American citizens, and also had to be deported back to Spain for their visa expired. Jake Paul who is the main Team 10 member, however, apologized for not having been a better leader. But, the Hollywood dreams of Emilio crashed when they quit the Team 10 house.
- Emilio is 5 minutes older than his twin, and the way to differentiate between the two is that Emilio has freckles and a bigger chin than Ivan.
- Emilio didn’t know English when he first started his social media career. To learn the language, he did a course and started watching English movies and listening to English music.
- Emilio is the reason why his older sister, Rebeca is now a small social media star herself.
- According to Emilio, the scariest incident of his life was when he almost once drowned and was saved by his grandfather who also happened to be there.
- Both twins agree that Emilio happens to be the more popular twin. The world, after all, loves Emilio more. The social media stats are a proof of the same.
- Emilio also happens to be the one to go for most stunts, and the more dangerous ones, and Ivan, on the other hand, sticks to things less crazy. But, both twins have ‘savage’ tattooed on their bodies.
- If Emilio was a girl, his name would be ‘Kayleigh’ as per Emilio himself.
- As a social influencer, Emilio has founded his own merch collection. This line of products has been designed by Steph Audino who is an Australian streetwear designer.
- Emilio, Ivan, and their mother started living separately without their father when the twins were 15. The twins were born with a lot of money, but their father left them with no money.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Emilio Martinez / Instagram