|Andrés Iniesta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1984|
Andrés Iniesta is a Spanish professional footballer who is best know for his career as a midfielder and the captain of J1 League club Vissel Kobe. He is regarded as one of the greatest midfielders of all time and has also played for teams like Barcelona in the past. During the course of his career, he has won tournaments such as La Liga, Copa del Rey, UEFA Super Cup, UEFA Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup, Emperor’s Cup, Japanese Super Cup, FIFA World Cup, and has been the recipient of honors like La Liga‘s “Best Spanish Player”, La Liga‘s “Best Midfielder”, UEFA‘s “Best Player in Europe Award”, UEFA‘s “Euro Player of the Tournament”, and many more.
Andrés Iniesta Luján
- Father – José Antonio Iniesta
- Mother – María Luján
- Siblings – Maribel Iniesta (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andres started dating Anna Ortiz in 2008. In September 2010, he confirmed that she was pregnant with his first child. The couple welcomed their first baby child, a daughter Valeria on April 3, 2011. A year later, the couple married on July 8, 2012. Andres, on October 27, 2013, revealed that he would again become a father to a boy. But, due to miscarriage, the couple lost their son on March 7, 2014. They also have a son named Romeo (b. June 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Sony, Nike, Arcos, Kalis ice Cream, EA Sports
Best Known For
Playing for FC Barcelona in La Liga.
- Good in passing the ball
- Physical attributes are not satisfactory
- Lacks in height
He appeared in the 2013 Spanish language comedy film ¿Quién mató a Bambi?
Andrés Iniesta Facts
- He was very shy as a child.
- Andres was a backer for the 2013 film “The Cosmonaut”.
- Iniesta played as a central midfielder in the Spain national team from 2006 to 2018.
- He has appeared in the 2007 film “Goal II: Living the Dream” as himself. His role is uncredited.
- He is non-political.
- Denmark star player, Michael Laudrup is Iniesta’s hero.
- He started his career at the age of 12.
- Iniesta has served as the captain of the Barcelona Under-15 team and won the Nike Premier Cup 1999.
- He scored the winning goal for Spain in the finals of World Cup 2010.
- After Spain’s defeat to Russia in the “Round of 16” match in a World Cup 2018 match, he publicly announced his retirement from the international football.
- He suffered from depression in the past.