|Billy Wingrove Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1982|
Billy Wingrove is an English freestyle footballer and ex-semi-professional footballer who rose to fame after running a YouTube channel with fellow freestyle footballer Jeremy Lynch. His channel named F2Freestylers has accumulated more than 10 million subscribers while his social media fan base has also grown bigger with his Instagram reaching more than 500k followers. Before fame, he had honed his footballing skills and later became a member of a young football freestyler group in London. Knowing that he originally comes from a footballing family, it wasn’t a question as to how he built his interest in playing football. In 2003, he joined the Nike Freestyle competition held in London Earl’s Court and made it to the semi-final rounds, beating nearly 6,000 participants but lost the game to his opponent, Hee Young Woo.
After fame, he began receiving multiple endorsements for known brands such as Disney, Sky Sports, Barclaycard, O2, and Coca-Cola. Shortly after he and Lynch made their own YouTube channel, Wingrove became more popular and has since been recognized for his skill in freestyle footballing. The two have made several collaborations with fellow footballers including Eden Hazard, Steven Gerrard, Neymar, Demarai Gray, Frank Lampard, Diego Costa, Luis Suárez, Riyad Mahrez, Lionel Messi, and Gerard Piqué. With his evident success, the Premier League team Tottenham Hotspur had recognized him as the first freestyler to be signed up as a professional Football Freestyler. In 2005, he was officially signed up to Tottenham as an official football freestyler and later began working on various projects intended for the local community, charities, and soccer schools.
London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Freestyle Footballer, Footballer
Billy Wingrove is represented by F2 Talent.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Billy Wingrove has dated –
- Katie Wingrove (2004-Present) – He has been married to his wife Katie Wingrove since June 2010. The lovebirds have two children together – a daughter named Amelie Iris (b. October 2, 2009) and a son named Roman (March 3, 2015). Before they got married, Billy and Katie were together for 6 years. Billy also posted his warmth Valentine greeting to his wife in February 2019 wherein he stated that they have been together for 15 long years.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English ancestry.
- Bearded V-shaped Jawline
- Downward Pointed Nose
- Thin Lips
Billy Wingrove has endorsed brands such as –
- Sky Sports
On the side note, he has also been proactively promoting his and Lynch’s own lifestyle clothing brand Rascal Clothing by The F2 Freestylers.
Best Known For
- His YouTube channel F2Freestylers which he created alongside fellow footballer and close friend, Jeremy Lynch
- His works as a freestyle footballer, a YouTuber, a coach, and as an ambassador for Tottenham Hotspur
First Soccer Match
In 2003, Wingrove made his debut after joining the Nike Freestyle competition in London Earl’s Court during which he defeated nearly 6,000 participants and made his way to the semi-final rounds only to be beaten by his opponent, Hee Young Woo.
First TV Show
In 2011, he made his TV show debut as ‘Himself’ in an episode of the comedy series, A League of Their Own.
Billy Wingrove has never openly talked about his personal healthy diet plans when it comes to the specific foods he eats. However, he religiously trains himself on a regular basis as he attends to his responsibilities both as a professional sports coach and an ambassador to various professional football clubs and organizations including Tottenham Hotspur, The Prince’s Trust, Sport England, David Beckham Academy, Grassroots Live, and AC Milan.
Billy Wingrove Favorite Things
- YouTuber – Dude Perfect
Source – YouTube
Billy Wingrove Facts
- He was the first football freestyler to be signed up to a professional football club which is the Tottenham Hotspur.
- He can run 100 meters in 11.1 seconds.
- His favorite childhood sport was badminton.
- His father has also played for Tottenham Hotspur in the past.
- Wingrove’s cousin has played for the Arsenal Football Club.
- As of July 2019, he holds 3 Guinness World Records.
- He has played numerous charity matches alongside Jeremy Lynch including 2017’s The Wembley Cup during which they fought against Spencer Owen’s Spencer FC.
- Visit his official website @ BillyWingrove.com.
- Connect with Billy Wingrove on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Andrea 93 / Wikimedia / CC-BY-SA-3.0