|Jeremy Lynch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1988|
Jeremy Lynch is an English YouTuber and former semi-professional footballer who is best known for being a founding member of the fast-growing YouTube channel F2Freestylers – Ultimate Soccer Skills Channel. The channel features tutorials, tricks, and challenges with a football and is co-run by Billy Wingrove.
Jeremy Alistair Lynch
Jeremy, The F2
London, England, United Kingdom
He trained at the Arsenal Football Club Academy in the past.
YouTuber, Freestyle Footballer, Football Agent
- Mother – Jenny
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled cheeks
- Sports an undercut hairstyle
- Energetic persona
As a member of F2 Freestylers, Jeremy has endorsed various brands such as –
- Monster Energy
- Soccer Clash
- Sky Sports
- Turkish Airlines
Jeremy Lynch Facts
- He was raised in London, England.
- Jeremy was a teenager when he was playing for the Arsenal Football Club. However, he was asked to leave the team. He once stated that he was told to exit from the club because “on the ball, technically, you are the best at the whole club; off the ball, you are the worst”.
- It was a commercial of Nike that he watched in the year 2000, which triggered his passion for football doing tricks. The ad featured footballers Edgar Davids and Denilson.
- In 2008, Lynch made it all the way to the semi-finals of Britain’s Got Talent and was also cast in a documentary titled In the Hands of the Gods the year before that.
- On April 9, 2011, Jeremy and Billy Wingrove started the YouTube channel F2Freestylers – Ultimate Soccer Skills Channel. As of 2020, the channel had more than 12.3 million subscribers.
- The first video that he uploaded to his co-founded YouTube channel was on January 31, 2012, and it was titled Football Freestyle Double Act The F2 | FIFA Ballon D’or Performance.
- Jeremy has had the pleasure of shooting videos with some of the best footballers in the world like Cristiano Ronaldo, Robinho, and Nani.
- The most famous video on his YouTube channel as of 2020, was titled FIFA 17 GLITCHES / FUNNY MOMENTS IN REAL LIFE with more than 61 million views. Besides that, other popular videos are Messi VS Ronaldo, Size Doesn’t Matter – Insane Skills!, and NEYMAR Jr. Crossbar Challenge!…
- In 2018, he and William started an agency called F2 Revolution.
Featured Image By Jeremy Lynch / Instagram