|Mona Matsuoka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mona Matsuoka is a Japanese-American fashion model who rose to fame after she was chosen for the title of “Women of the Year 2014” by Vogue Japan.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Mona is represented by –
- IMG – New York
- IMG – Paris
- Bon Image Corp. – Tokyo (Mother Agency)
- IMG – Milano
- IMG – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- IMG – Los Angeles
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Core Artist Management – Hamburg
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mona has dated –
- Keisuke Asano – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has Japanese ancestry on her mother’s side and Irish-American ancestry on her father’s side.
- Thin upper lip
- Pale white skin tone
- Bulbous nose
Mona has appeared in campaigns for various brands and designers including Bloomingdale’s, Swarovski, Bobbi Brown, Nike, Oysho, GAP, EP, Weekday, Juicy Couture, Diesel, Shiseido, Adidas, Kenzo, Trademark, Burberry, and Aldo.
Mona Matsuoka Favorite Things
- Designers – Alexander Wang, Acne, Adam Selman, Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford
- Icon – Hanne Gaby Odeile
- Dish – Gyoza (dumplings) and vinegar
- Things To Do In Her Free Time – Music, Dance, Practice Makeup
- Bands – Joy Division, Bauhaus
- TV Show – UK Skins
Source – Vogue
Mona Matsuoka Facts
- At the age of 9, Matsuoka’s mother brought her to Hiroshima.
- She was only 10 years old when her mother sent in her pictures to several modeling agencies in Tokyo, and the first agency that she signed with was Bon Image Corp.
- One of her earliest works as a model was a photoshoot with the tween magazine Nico★Petit.
- Mona is close friends with designer Adam Selman.
- She made her international debut at the Anteprima Summer / Spring 2014 Fashion Show. Since then, she has walked the ramp for various well-known brands and designers including Guy Laroche, Chanel, Miu Miu, Kenzo, Moschino, and Dolce & Gabbana.
- Over the years, Mona has been featured on the cover of various well-known magazines including L’Officiel Malaysia, BLVD Magazine, French Revue de Modes, Grazia China, Forget Them, Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan, Modern Weekly China, Manifesto, Wallpaper Thailand, and WWD JAPAN.
- She had once stated that becoming a Victoria’s Secret Angel and a fashion icon is what her ultimate goal is as a model.
- If Mona were not a model, she would have either become a dancer or art director.
- Some of the brands that she really likes to model for are Tom Ford, Chanel, and Miu Miu.
Featured Image By Mona Matsuoka / Instagram