Mark Sinclair Vincent
Diesel, Bouncer, Dom
New York City, New York, USA
Vin Diesel studied theater at Hunter College, New York, USA.
Actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Delora Sherleen (Sinclair) Vincent (Astrologer and Psychiatrist)
- Siblings – Paul (Fraternal Twin Brother) (Film Editor), Samantha Vincent (Younger Sister), Tim Vincent (Younger Brother)
- Others – Irving H. Vincent (Stepfather) (Acting Instructor and Theater Manager)
Vin Diesel is signed to Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
6 ft or 183 cm
102 kg or 225 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paloma Jimenez (fashion model from Mexico). Vin Diesel and Paloma Jimenez have three children together, daughter Hania Riley (born April 2008), son Vincent Sinclair (born 2010), and daughter Pauline (born March 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, and Scottish ancestry on mom’s side.
Vin Diesel is bald
- Bald head
- Deep voice
- Muscular physique
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
- Biceps – 18 in or 46 cm
Best Known For
His role in “The Fast and The Furious” series, in which Vin Diesel has acted in almost all parts – including – 1st, 3rd (guest appearance), 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th part.
Vin’s shoe size is considered to be 11 (US).
He has appeared in the print ad of Timex watches during 1999-2000.
Vin has appeared in numerous TV commercials about NOS Energy Drink, Nike, Got Milk? and others.
Vin first appeared in drama film Awakenings in 1990 for his uncredited role as Orderly.
Vin Diesel Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Italian
- Favorite Car – Corvette
- Favorite Music – Latin, Techno
Vin Diesel Facts
- Vin Diesel had worked as a bouncer in New York at the famous nightclubs – Tunnel and Mars. This was the time when he got his name as “Vin Diesel”.
- Vin Diesel was raised by his stepfather of African-American descent. Diesel has never ever met his biological father.
- He likes to keep his life secret.
- Vin also has an Italian Mastiff, named ‘Roman’.
- Vin Diesel had a crush on controversial actress-turned-reality-TV star Anna Nicole Smith.
- Vin Diesel has been called a real-life hero as he saved a family from a flaming vehicle on September 9, 2002.
- His daughter, Pauline has been named in the honor of famous actor, Paul Walker (Died in November 2013).
- Hania, Diesel’s daughter, has an orange belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and judo.
- Diesel is the godfather of Paul Walker’s daughter, Meadow Rain Walker.
- Vin Diesel is biracial, being half African-American and half Italian American.
- At the age of 7, he first acted on stage.
- Catch more of Diesel via Facebook and Instagram.