|Silas Carson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 8, 1965|
Silas Carson is an English actor and voice actor who is recognized for his portrayal of Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi and Viceroy Nute Gunray in all three of the Star Wars prequels. On the other hand, Carson is also recognized for lending his voice to the character of Ood in Doctor Who from 2005 to 2010.
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Actor, Voice Actor
Silas is represented by Scott Marshall and Just Voices agencies in London.
6 ft 3½ in or 192 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Silas has English ancestry on his father’s side and Indian ancestry on his mother’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- Freckled face
- Chiseled jawline
- Towering physical appearance
Silas Carson Facts
- Carson was born and brought up in Westminster, London, England.
- He got his big break in the entertainment industry in 1999, in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, and played 4 characters Nute Gunray, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Lott Dod, and Antidar Williams. He then went on to portray Ki-Adi-Mundi and Nute Gunray in Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.
- From 2005 to 2010, Silas lent his voice to that of the alien, The Ood and Ood Sigma in Doctor Who.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as 1st Sentry / 2nd MSC Guard in Cold Lazarus in 1996. Later, in 1997, Silas was cast in his first theatrical film Fever Pitch as an Indian Waiter.
Featured Image By Mvuijlst / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0