Washington, D.C., USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father – Nick Fuhrman (Former political candidate and business consultant)
- Mother – Elina Fuhrman (née Kozmits) (Journalist) (Worked for CNN)
- Siblings – Madeline Fuhrman (Older Sister) (Singer-songwriter)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fuhrman dated –
- Alexander Ludwig – She was RUMORed to be dating the Canadian actor, Alexander Ludwig in the past.
- Colin Ford (2012-2013) – Colin and Isabelle were RUMORed to be an item from 2012 to 2013. They are childhood friends.
- Joel Courtney (2013) – Isabelle was rumored to be dating actor Joel Courtney in 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dark colored hair
- Face covered with freckles
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Fuhrman has not revealed her shoe size. But, she is speculated to wear a shoe of size 6 (US).
Kipling (2013). She was announced as the face of their fall 2013 “Back to School” campaign.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Esther in the 2009 horror film Orphan, and Clove in The Hunger Games (2012).
Isabelle starred in the 2007 coming-of-age drama film Hounddog for her role as Grasshopper.
First TV Show
In 2006, Isabelle guest appeared in the American legal drama television show Justice for her role as Grace O’Neil in the episode “Pilot”.
For 2012 movie, The Hunger Games, Isabelle learned how to throw butterfly knives, and did combat training. She had to gain 10 pounds of muscle mass in just 2 weeks, which she said was impossible for her. So, she tried to get leaner and more toned body. As the character “Clove” was physically strong in the books, but she [Isabelle] was not, she tried to compensate with her acting skills.
Isabelle Fuhrman Favorite Things
- Characters from The Hunger Games – Katniss and Rue
Source – Collider
Isabelle Fuhrman Facts
- She was born in Washington D.C. but raised in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She is friends with actors Alexander Ludwig and Colin Ford.
- Isabelle started her acting career at the age of 7.
- In 2010, she was made the celebrity advocate for the “Caps for Good” project by Save the Children.
- She is one of the members of the advisory board for Los Angeles’ based non-profit organization, Love & Art Children’s Foundation.
- She is an avid fan of English rock band, The Beatles.
- She can play guitar and can sing also.
- Isabelle was #2 in the 2009 Teen Choice Awards’ “Best Dressed List”.
- She has 2 pet dogs – Lilly and Jennings.
- Previously, she had a hamster, named Lola, that died in July 2009.