|Christian Siriano Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|November 18, 1985
Christian Siriano is an American fashion designer who had come into the spotlight in 2007 when had won the 4th season of the competitive reality TV show Project Runway. He had launched his namesake collection in 2008 and had become a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America in June 2013. He was included in Time magazine’s list of the ‘100 Most Influential People of 2018’.
Christian Vincent Siriano
Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States
Chelsea, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Christian had attended the Broadneck Senior High School in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. After a year there, he had taken a transfer to the Baltimore School for the Arts, a public arts high school in Mount Vernon, Baltimore, a decision that had allowed him to choose fashion design as his course of study.
After his high school graduation, he had applied to get enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Technology, a public college in New York City and a part of the State University of New York (SUNY), but was rejected.
He had then moved to London and had joined the American InterContinental University, a private for-profit university. He had graduated from there.
- Father – Peter Siriano
- Mother – Joye Siriano
- Siblings – Shannon Siriano (Older Sister) (Community Builder, Founder of Rebelle Con)
Christian Siriano’s net worth had been $10 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christian has dated –
- Brad Walsh (2007–2018) – Christian had started dating singer, songwriter, and record producer Brad Walsh in November 2007, and they got engaged on July 28, 2013. They had exchanged engagement bracelets rather than rings. They got married on July 9, 2016, in a ceremony at their summer home in Danbury, Connecticut. On June 25, 2018, Brad had confirmed that the pair had parted ways the previous month.
- Kyle Smith (2018-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian and German descent.
- Slender frame
- Short-cropped hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Has multiple tattoos on both his arms
Christian Siriano Facts
- He had mentioned in an interview that his parents had allowed and encouraged him to pursue creative fields as a child. He was interested in music as a kid, had loved costumes, and had even studied ballet dancing.
- Christian had started designing clothes when he was 13 years old while working as a hair washer and styling assistant at a salon in his hometown of Annapolis. He later began sewing clothes for the salon’s annual hair shows.
- In his senior year at the American InterContinental University in London, a teacher had recommended him to intern with renowned English fashion designers Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen, the latter being his favorite designer. He had returned to the United States and settled down in New York City after his graduation.
- Christian has tattoos of a squid and an octopus on his right arm that was thought to be a tribute to his home state of Maryland and the sea life. He had later, however, mentioned that those tattoos were completely random.
Featured Image by Christian Siriano / Instagram