|Aimée-Ffion Edwards Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|November 21, 1987
Aimée-Ffion Edwards is a Welsh actress known for her superior acting skills and for portraying different roles in various TV shows and stage productions. She is a trained classical singer and in 2006, she participated in the Welsh music talent show Wawffactor and became a runner-up. She is also a stage actress and has appeared in various plays like Jerusalem, Trelawny of the Wells, and The Recruiting Officer.
Newport, Wales, United Kingdom
Aimee-Ffion Edwards attended Ysgol Gyfun Gwynllyw and Ysgol Gymraeg Casnewydd. She studied drama A-level at school and later went on to join National Youth Theatre of Wales.
Aimée-Ffion is represented by Gary O’Sullivan of London-based Troika (Talent Agency).
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled face
- Her smile
Best Known For
Her portrayal of various characters such as Sketch in the teen drama Skins, Esme in Peaky Blinders, Sophie in Detectorists, and Abi in Loaded.
Aimee-Ffion Edwards made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie, Queen & Country as Sophie Adams in 2014.
First TV Show
Aimee-Ffion Edwards made her television show debut on the musical talent show Wawffactor as herself in 2006.
Aimee-Ffion Edwards Facts
- She is trained in singing and stage acting.
- She was the only female in an all-male rugby team in school at the age of 14.
- Aimee-Ffion is a trained ballet dancer.
- She is bi-lingual and can speak Welsh and English.
- In 2008, Aimee-Ffion made her stage debut in SH*T-M*X.
- She admits to being media shy and does not agree to do many interviews.
- Aimee-Ffion Edwards is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Film Clips / YouTube