|Hayden Panettiere Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1989|
Hayden Panettiere is an American actress, model, singer, and activist who is best known for having been cast as Claire Bennet in Heroes as well as for her role as Juliette Barnes in Nashville. Her performance in Heroes won her the 2006 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Lead Actress” and the 2007 Saturn Award for “Best Supporting Actress on Television” whereas her role in Nashville got her nominated for the Golden Globe Award for “Best Supporting Actress – Series, Miniseries or Television Film” and a Critics’ Choice Television Award. She has also been a part of various other projects like Punk’d, Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King, Malcolm in the Middle, The Affair of the Necklace, Robot Chicken, Guiding Light, One Life to Live, Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil, Fireflies in the Garden, and I Love You, Beth Cooper.
Hayden Leslie Panettiere
Hayd, Hayden P, Mushroom
Palisades, New York, United States
Hayden attended South Orangetown Middle School, New York. Since grade nine, she was homeschooled until the completion of her high school.
Singer, Actress, Model, Activist
- Father – Alan Lee “Skip” Panettiere (Fire Department Lieutenant)
- Mother – Lesley R. Vogel (Former soap opera actress)
- Siblings – Jansen Panettiere (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Dominick N. Panettiere (Paternal Grandfather), Nann Nix Boland (Paternal Grandmother), John Leslie Vogel (Maternal Grandfather), Eunice B. “Tam” Latty (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with –
- United Talent Agency
- William Morris Agency
- Brookside Artist Management, Talent Management Company, New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm (According to her)
However, she is considered more of a 5 ft 1 in or 155 cm.
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriends / Spouse
Hayden P has dated –
- Stephen Colletti (October 2006-September 2008) – They dated from 2006 to 2008. They split in September 2008, which was confirmed by Hollywood.com.
- Evan Ross (2007) – RUMOR
- Milo Ventimiglia (December 2007 – February 2009) – She dated her Heroes co-star Milo for a year. Their split was revealed by people.com.
- Jesse McCartney (2009) – RUMOR
- Steve Jones (2009) – They had a fling together in May 2009.
- Harry Morton (2009) – They dated for a short time for 2 months from August to September 2009.
- Kevin Connolly (2009) – American actor Kevin Connolly dated for a brief time in late 2009.
- Wladimir Klitschko (December 2009 – May 2011; April 2013-2018) – Ukrainian heavyweight boxer was spotted with Hayden when she enjoyed eating her lunch alongside a pool. There is a 17-inch height difference between them. They dated for one and a half years from December 2009 until May 2011. After splitting in the summer of 2011, the couple reconciled again in April 2013 (after two years). They got engaged in October 2013. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Kaya Evdokia Klitschko on December 9, 2014. In August 2018, the news of her break-up from Wladimir came.
- Scotty McKnight (May 2011 – December 2012) – She dated the NFL player from May 2011 until December 2012.
- Ali Raymi (2013-2014) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with Yemeni three-division Boxing World Champion, Ali Raymi during late 2013. He is around 16 years her senior.
- Brian Hickerson (2018-Present) – In August 2018, Hayden was first spotted with Brian Hickerson while having dinner at WeHo hotspot Craig’s. They are still going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
Hayden Panettiere is of Italian, German, and English descent.
34-27-34 in or 86-68.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU)
Neutrogena (2006), Got Milk? (2007), Candies (2008), Dooney & Bourke (2008)
Best Known For
Her role as a cheerleader Claire Bennet on the NBC series Heroes (2006–2010)
As a Singer
Wake Up Call is her first single which was released in 2008.
1998 American computer-animated comedy-adventure film A Bug’s Life. She gave voice in this movie to a character called Dot.
But, her live-action debut movie is the 1998 romantic comedy film The Object of My Affection for her role as a mermaid.
First TV Show
American television soap opera One Life to Live for her role as Sarah Victoria ‘Flash’ Roberts #3 from 1994 to 1997.
She practices Bikram Yoga and also walks stairs as a part of her workout. Actually, her best friend is afraid of elevators and so Hayden has to walk through the stairs with her pal. She does strength training also. She tries not to bulk up as she has a small height.
Regarding diet, she does face the problem. She likes to eat unhealthy food. But, as she herself knows that healthy food is good for her health. So, she makes a deal with herself saying that she will eat first healthy food and then whatever she wants to eat later, she can have that. But, just after eating that healthy part of the food, she doesn’t feel hungry and is full. So, she skips that.
Hayden Panettiere Favorite Things
- Favorite Actors – Liam Neeson, Sean Connery, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro
- Favorite Shoes – Converse
- Favorite Actress – Meryl Streep
Hayden Panettiere Facts
- She has these pets – Madison (Dog) and Penny Lane (Dog).
- Daniella Morris and Miley Cyrus have been her good friends.
- She has Italian ancestry.
- Her surname Panettiere means Baker in English.
- Hayden’s mother’s family is from Indiana.
- She has appeared in many commercials. She first advertised for Playskool when she was just 11 months old.
- She has a tattoo Vivere senza rimipianti [sic] running down her left side.
- She is the official supporter of Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- For her work in A Bug’s Life Read-Along, she was nominated for the 1999 Grammy Award for “Best Spoken Word Album for Children”.
- Hayden has also served as the teen ambassador for the Candie’s Foundation, an organization missioned towards teen pregnancy.
- She appeared as Sheryl Yoast in the 2000 biographical sports film, Remember the Titans, starring Denzel Washington, Will Patton, Donald Faison, and Nicole Ari Parker. This role won her the Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress”.
- She launched her own line of calfskin leather bags for the company Dooney & Bourke, in September 2008.
- During her leisure time, she enjoys activities like singing, dancing, horseback riding, gymnastics, and swimming.