|Nicole Ari Parker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1970|
Nicole Ari Parker is an American actress and model who broke into the Hollywood scene starring in the critically acclaimed movie The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love (1995) followed by many others such as Boogie Nights (1997), Blue Streak (1999), Remember the Titans (2000), and Almost Christmas (2016). Her performance as attorney Teri Joseph in the TV show Soul Food (2000-2004) fetched her the NAACP Image Award nominations for “Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series.”
Nicole Ari Parker
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended a Montessori school for a short period after which she enrolled in Roland Park Country School where she completed her high school.
She became a member of The Washington Ballet Company and acquired an acting degree from New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts in 1993.
- Father – Donald Parker (Dentist)
- Mother – Susan Parker (Health Care Professional)
She is represented by LINK Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Joseph Falasca (2001) – She eloped with actor Joseph Falasca in March 2001 and married him. Their marriage did not work out and they divorced after 8 months.
- Boris Kodjoe (2005-Present) – She tied the knot with Austrian actor Boris Kodjoe on May 21, 2005. They have a daughter named Sophie Tei Naaki Lee (b. March 5, 2005) and a son named Nicolas Neruda Kodjoe (b. October 31, 2006).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Blonde’ and ‘Light Brown’.
She has endorsed brands like Ford.
Nicole Ari Parker Favorite Things
- Work That Had Biggest Impact On Her – Soul Food
- Turning Point In Personal Life – Meeting her husband while working for Soul Food
- Hopes To Be Remembered For – Having contributed some images that uplifted humanity
Source – AALBC.com
Nicole Ari Parker Facts
- In her childhood, she used to dress up and entertain her parents’ friends whenever they came over. She would even hang a curtain with the rope and draw it back.
- While performing on stage for school plays, she was attracted to the way the audience would react and communicate to her through laughter, tears, and clapping and she would feel like a rockstar who enjoys touring more than working in the studio.
- After completing college, Parker auditioned at many places getting a few small roles and when she would get turned down for a role, her parents would support her saying that she did the best possible and that was what mattered the most.
- On her wedding license document in German, she has her name printed as Nicole Ari Ofuatye-Kodjoe born Parker.
- Her first child with husband Boris, Sophie, was born with spina bifida, the fact which Parker has stated has strengthened their marriage, the extreme circumstance having tested them and brought out their best.
- She has more than a million followers on Instagram.
- Nicole and her husband Boris competed against each other in February 2019 on the musical reality competition TV program Lip Sync Battle.
- Nicole has also been an entrepreneur with her own line of activewear headbands named Gymwrap. She has also joined her husband to create KoFit in 2019 which is a wellness app providing exercises, meditations, and tips on nutrition.
- She has revealed that her deepest wish is her children to feel that they have had the best mother ever.
Featured Image by Nicole Ari Parker / Instagram