|Donald Faison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1974|
Donald Faison is an American actor, comedian, and voice actor who is best known for playing characters such as Murray Duvall in the teen sitcom Clueless (1996-1999), Tracy in the drama TV series Felicity (2000-2002), Christopher Turk in the medical comedy-drama TV series Scrubs (2001–2010), Phil Chase in the sitcom The Exes (2011–2015), and Alex Evans in the mystery-thriller TV series Emergence (2019-2020). He has also acted in films such as Clueless (1995), Remember the Titans (2000), Something New (2006), and Kick-Ass 2 (2013).
Donald Adeosun Faison
Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Donald had graduated from the Professional Children’s School, a college preparatory school in Manhattan, New York City.
Actor, Comedian, Voice Actor
- Father – Donald Faison, Sr. (Building Manager)
- Mother – Shirley Faison (Talent Agent)
- Siblings – Olamidé Aladejobi Patrick Alexander Faison (Younger Brother) (Actor, Singer), Dade Faison (Younger Brother)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Donald has dated –
- Audrey Ince (1994–1996) – Through his past relationship with Audrey Ince, Donald has a son named Sean Faison-Ince (b. 1997).
- Lisa Askey (1997–2005) – Donald had started dating Lisa Askey in 1997 and they got married in February 2001. They had 3 children together – 2 sons named Kobe Faison (b. 2001) and Dade Faison (b. 1999), and a daughter named Kaya Faison (b. 1999). Dade and Kaya are fraternal boy-girl twins. The couple had parted ways in 2005. Lisa passed away in March 2017.
- Minka Kelly (2004-2005)
- CaCee Cobb (2006-Present) – Donald had started dating personal assistant CaCee Cobb in September 2006 and they got engaged in August 2011. They got married on December 15, 2012, in a ceremony in Los Angeles, held at the home of Donald’s best friend and co-star from Scrubs Zach Braff who also served as the groomsman. Singer and actress Jessica Simpson, for whom CaCee had worked as a personal assistant, was the bridesmaid. The couple has 2 children together – a son named Rocco Faison (b. 2013) and a daughter named Wilder Frances Faison (b. 2015). Zach Braff is their godfather.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Close-cropped hair
- Sports a rugged beard
- Has a mole on his neck
Donald has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Folger’s coffee (as the younger brother of a soldier returning from war, in the award-winning campaign titled Marine) (1991)
- Pepsi Edge (2004)
- ‘The Sims: Medieval’ video game (March 2011)
- Cigna (September 2016)
He had also appeared in a print advertisement for America’s Milk Processors‘ ‘Got Milk? Milk Mustache’ campaign.
In February 2022, Donald appeared in the “Super Bowl” commercial for T-Mobile alongside Zach Braff.
Donald Faison Facts
- Donald’s middle name, Adeosun, is a combination of the words ‘ade’ (crown) and ‘osun’ (river of life) from the West African language of Yoruba. His surname is pronounced ‘fay-zawn’.
- For his performance as Christopher Turk in the medical comedy-drama TV series Scrubs (2001–2010), he had won the ‘Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series’ award at the BET Comedy Awards in both 2004 and 2005. His co-stars from the show used to affectionately call him ‘that guy from Clueless’, in reference to his appearance in the 1995 film Clueless.
- In February 2009, he had competed in the ‘NBA All-Star Weekend’ celebrity match.
- In the past, he had worked as a lifeguard.
Featured Image by Donald Faison / Instagram