Minka Dumont Dufay
Los Angeles, California, United States
She had graduated from Valley High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1998.
- Father – Rick Dufay (Aerosmith Guitarist)
- Mother – Maureen Dumont Kelly (Exotic Dancer)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Richard Ney (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor and Investment Advisor)
She is represented by these agencies –
- MGMT Entertainment
- The Collective
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Minka Kelly dated –
- Brian White (2003-2004) – Brian and Minka were linked up together nearing 2004.
- Donald Faison (2004-2005) – Donald and Minka dated for a year from 2004 to 2005.
- Taylor Kitsch (2007) – While shooting for the Friday Night Lights, actors Minka and Taylor Kitsch were RUMORed to have dated each other.
- John Mayer (2007-2008) – The duo were in a relationship started from September 2007, which lasted until January 2008.
- Derek Jeter (2008-2012) – American baseball player, Derek Jeter had dated Minka Kelly in the past. He commenced dating in May 2008. It was also believed that she engaged Jeter, which was revealed in January 2010. They had separated in 2011. But, they reconciled and dating until February 2012.
- Ramon Rodriguez (2011) – RUMOR
- Wilmer Valderrama (2012) – RUMOR
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2012) – RUMOR
- Chris Evans (2012-2013) – Chris was spotted with Minka leaving Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood, California nearing August 2012. They dated for that time until October 2013.
- Sean Penn (2015) – In June 2015, actors Sean Penn and Minka were believed to be an item.
- Josh Radnor (2016-2017) – In late 2016, Minka started dating actor Josh Radnor. Their relationship went until early March 2017.
- Jesse Williams (2017-2018) – In the summer of 2017, actors Jesse Williams and Minka met while working on a video game. They soon started dating. After being an item for numerous months, they called it quits in early 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has French and Irish ancestry.
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
According to her fans, she wears a size 8 (US).
She had served as the Diet Coke Heart Truth brand ambassador.
Best Known For
Working in the TV shows Friday Night Lights (2006), Parenthood (2010), and Charlie’s Angels (2011).
First Music Video
Kelly had a chance to appear in Something Corporate‘s music video “If You C Jordan” in 2002.
In 2012, Minka had appeared as Adam Levine‘s girlfriend in Maroon 5’s video “One More Night”.
Kelly worked as an extra in 2003 short film Turbo-Charged Prelude. The film was just a 6-minute long introductory film for the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious.
First TV Show
She guest appeared in an American television sitcom Cracking Up for her role as Monica in 2004 in season 1 and episode 4 titled “Panic House”.
Kelly works out with personal trainer Gunnar Peterson. During her off days, she exercises for three days in a week. When she is free or on her off days, she does running continuously for 45 minutes. She likes to watch Beyonce Knowles‘s videos while working out.
Regarding diet, Minka says that she is a foodie and does not deprive herself of eating whatever she wants. She even has a dessert like chocolate cake for dinner. She would have egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast, and salad for lunch, and some veggies and fish for dinner.
Minka Kelly Favorite Things
Her favorite thing to do is see live music.
Minka Kelly Facts
- She was raised by her mother as her parents separated when she was young.
- She has traveled to various places including Mexico, where she finally settled.
- She was once offered to work in a surgeon’s office as a receptionist and in return of hours worked, Minka would be provided with breast augmentation. This offer was received from one of the Playboy Playmate. Minka worked for some time but finally left the job.
- She had worked as a surgeon’s assistant, and scrub tech.
- Kelly can be many times on the Hot 100 list of Maxim – #42 in 2007, and #54 in 2008.
- In 2010, she became the Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive.