|Minka Kelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Minka Kelly is an American actress, model, and voiceover artist who has been cast in shows and movies including The Roommate, Drunk History, Titans, Charlie’s Angels, Almost Human, Friday Night Lights, She’s in Portland, The Butler, The World Made Straight, 500 Days of Summer, Just Go with It, Drake & Josh, The Beach House, Jane the Virgin, Legends of Tomorrow, and Robot Chicken.
Minka Dumont Dufay
Los Angeles, California, United States
She had graduated from Valley High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1998.
Actress, Model, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Rick Dufay (Former Aerosmith Guitarist)
- Mother – Maureen Dumont Kelly (Exotic Dancer)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Richard Ney (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor and Investment Advisor), Madeleine B. Dufay (Paternal Grandmother), Gordon Lee Kelly (Maternal Grandfather), Renee Yvonne Dumont (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been represented by these agencies –
- MGMT Entertainment
- The Collective
- United Talent Agency
- Untitled Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Minka Kelly has dated –
- Brian White (2003-2004) – Brian and Minka were linked up together nearing 2004.
- Donald Faison (2004-2005) – Donald and Minka dated for a year from 2004 to 2005.
- Taylor Kitsch (2007) – While shooting for the Friday Night Lights, actors Minka and Taylor Kitsch were RUMORed to have dated each other.
- John Mayer (2007-2008) – The duo was in a relationship that started in September 2007, which lasted until January 2008.
- Topher Grace (2008) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with actor Topher Grace in May 2008.
- Derek Jeter (2008-2012) – American baseball player, Derek Jeter had dated Minka Kelly in the past. He commenced dating in May 2008. It was also believed that she engaged Jeter, which was revealed in January 2010. They had separated in 2011. But, they reconciled and dating until February 2012.
- Ramon Rodriguez (2011) – In September 2011, it was RUMORed that she had an encounter with Ramon Rodriguez, a Puerto Rican actor.
- Wilmer Valderrama (2012-2016) – She started going out with actor, producer, and singer Wilmer Valderrama in February 2012 but the couple broke up after dating for a few years in September 2016.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2012) – She was RUMORed to have hooked up with actor Jake Gyllenhaal in May 2012.
- Chris Evans (2012-2013) – Chris was spotted with Minka leaving Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood, California nearing August 2012. They dated for that time until October 2013.
- Sean Penn (2015) – In June 2015, actors Sean Penn and Minka were believed to be an item.
- Josh Radnor (2016-2017) – In late 2016, Minka started dating actor Josh Radnor. Their relationship went on until early March 2017.
- Jesse Williams (2017-2018) – In the summer of 2017, actors Jesse Williams and Minka met while working on a video game. They soon started dating. After being an item for numerous months, they called it quits in early 2018.
- Trevor Noah (2020-Present) – Television host Trevor Noah and Minka Kelly were first linked with each other in August 2020. They were seen hunting for new houses together in Los Angeles in November 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
She has Austrian, German, French, Irish, English, Scottish, Dutch, and Indonesian roots.
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
According to her fans, she wears a size 8 (US).
She had served as the Diet Coke Heart Truth brand ambassador.
Best Known For
Working in the TV shows Friday Night Lights (2006), Parenthood (2010), and Charlie’s Angels (2011).
First Music Video
Kelly had a chance to appear in Something Corporate‘s music video “If You C Jordan” in 2002.
Kelly worked as an extra in the 2003 short film Turbo-Charged Prelude. The film was just a 6-minute long introductory film for the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious.
First TV Show
She guest appeared in an American television sitcom Cracking Up for her role as Monica in 2004 in season 1 and episode 4 titled “Panic House”.
Kelly works out with personal trainer Gunnar Peterson. During her off days, she exercises for three days a week. When she is free or on her off days, she does running continuously for 45 minutes. She likes to watch Beyonce Knowles‘s videos while working out.
Regarding diet, Minka says that she is a foodie and does not deprive herself of eating whatever she wants. She even has a dessert-like chocolate cake for dinner. She would have egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast, and salad for lunch, and some veggies and fish for dinner.
Minka Kelly Favorite Things
Her favorite thing to do is to see live music.
Minka Kelly Facts
- She was raised by her mother as her parents separated when she was young.
- She has traveled to various places including Mexico, where she finally settled.
- She was once offered to work in a surgeon’s office as a receptionist and in return for hours worked, Minka would be provided with breast augmentation. This offer was received from one of the Playboy Playmates. Minka worked for some time but finally left the job.
- She had worked as a surgeon’s assistant and scrub tech.
- Kelly can be many times on the Hot 100 list of Maxim – #42 in 2007, and #54 in 2008.
- In 2010, she became the Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive.
- Alongside Leighton Meester, Cam Gigandet, Aly Michalka, Danneel Harris, Frances Fisher, and Billy Zane, she co-starred as Sara Matthews in the 2011 psychological thriller film, The Roommate. For this role, she was nominated for MTV Movie Award for “Best Scared-As-S**t Performance” and Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Actress in a Drama”.
- In 2018, she provided vocals to the character of North in the video game, Detroit: Become Human.