|Alek Alexeyeva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1990|
Alek Alexeyeva is a Kazakhstani model who has walked the ramp for several designers such as Antonio Marras, Paul Smith, Danielle Scutt, Eley Kishimoto, and Jeremy Scott. She has also been featured on the cover of several magazines such as BON Magazine, Madame Figaro, Elle, Vogue, and Stella.
New York City, New York, United States
Alek is represented by –
- Supreme Management – New York
- Supreme Management – Paris
- Elite London – London
- Elite Poland – Poland
- View Management – Barcelona
- Ice Models – Hamburg
- No Ties Management – Los Angeles
- MD Management
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Alek has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Moschino Cheap & Chic
- Dior Beauty
- Blumarine watches
- David Koma
- Full Circle
- Marc O’Polo Campus
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several designers such as Jackie Rogers, Jason Wu, Jayson Brunsdon, Junko Shimada, and Louise Goldin
- Appearing on the cover of various magazines like BON Magazine, Madame Figaro, Elle, Vogue, and Stella
First Fashion Show
Alek made her fashion show debut at the Ready to Wear – Spring /Summer 2008 fashion week. She walked for designers like Aurelio Costarella, Douglas Hannant, and Eley Kishimoto.
Alek Alexeyeva Favorite Things
- Photo Shoot – Cover Photoshoot for Vogue Beauty
Source – Instagram
Alek Alexeyeva Facts
- In 2014, she traveled to India and visited Rajasthan.
- She is friends with models Sadie Newman, Nadine Leopold, Myf Shepherd, Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, and Megan Williams.
- Alek enjoys skiing.
- She is fond of spending time with animals especially dogs.
- Follow Alek Alexeyeva on Instagram.
Featured Image by Alek Alexeyeva / Instagram