|Megan Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1994|
Megan Williams is an English model who is best known for walking the ramp for brands like Victoria’s Secret, Elie Saab, Ralph & Russo, and Ralph Lauren. She has also been the face of Guess since 2013. Megan has garnered more than 600k followers on Instagram.
Megan May Williams
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
New York, United States
Megan Williams went to the Gordon’s School in Surrey, England.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older brother and an older sister.
Megan is represented by –
- The Lions – New York & Los Angeles
- Select Models – London
- View Management – Barcelona
- Women Direct – Paris & Milan
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Louisa Models – Munich
5 ft 9.5 in or 177 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Megan has done endorsement work for Guess.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for Victoria’s Secret and being the face of Guess
Although Megan is genetically blessed, she still has to work out to maintain her stunning physique. She is a major Pilates fan and incorporates them into her workout regime to get the best results.
She focuses on staying hydrated all the time and drinks a lot of water and is also a coconut water addict.
In 2015, the model’s diet included –
- Breakfast – Gluten-free pancakes
- Lunch – Chicken salad and iced tea
- Dinner – Fish tacos
Megan Williams Favorite Things
- Workout – Pilates
- Guilty Pleasure Food – Chocolate
- Healthy Restaurant – Hu Kitchen
- Healthy Snack – Granola
- Fitness Blog – Zuzka Light
- Idol – Chrissy Teigen
- Food – Egg, Cheese, Peanut Butter
- Healthy Dish – Thai red curry
- Song – Push It by Salt-N-Pepa
- Celebrity – David Beckham
Source – Style Caster, YouTube
Megan Williams Facts
- Megan’s family moved to Guernsey when she was only 8 years old.
- She began her international modeling career in 2012.
- Megan was first approached for modeling while she was eating at McDonald’s and was asked to participate in a local contest which she eventually won and then moved to London.
- She got her first big break when she was chosen for Guess campaign in 2013. Since then, she is one of the main faces of the brand.
- Megan first walked the ramp for Victoria’s Secret in 2016.
- Apart from Victoria’s Secret, she has walked the ramp for famous brands like Elie Saab, Ralph & Russo, and Ralph Lauren.
- She loves to travel.
- Follow Megan Williams on Instagram.
Featured Image by Megan Williams / Instagram