|Frances Fisher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1952|
Frances Fisher is an accomplished American actress whose longstanding career has included films like Titanic (1997), Unforgiven (1992), House of Sand and Fog (2003), Laws of Attraction (2004), etc. She has more than 100k followers on Twitter and Instagram.
Frances Louise Fisher
Milford on Sea, England, United Kingdom
She graduated from Lutcher Stark High School in Texas in 1970.
- Father – William Fisher Sr. (Oil Refinery Construction Superintendent)
- Mother – Olga Rosine Moen (Housewife)
- Siblings – William Fisher Jr. (Younger Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frances has dated –
- Billy Mack Hamilton (1968-1972) – The Titanic actress was married to her high school sweetheart Billy Mack Hamilton from August 1, 1970, until November 1972.
- Clint Eastwood (1989-1995) – Frances welcomed a daughter named Francesca Eastwood (b. August 7, 1993) with her boyfriend – actor and director Clint Eastwood.
- George Clooney (1995)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and is of Norwegian descent on her mother’s side.
Frances Fisher Facts
- She became a grandmother for the first time when her daughter Francesca gave birth to a baby boy named Titan Wraith Eastwood on September 16, 2018.
- Frances was initially cast as Jill Taylor to star opposite Tim Allen in the popular 90s sitcom, Home Improvement. However, she was replaced by actress Patricia Richardson.
- Two of her films Titanic (1997) and Unforgiven (1992) were included in the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress for being culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant.
- She was born on the same day as the award-winning Iranian-American actress, Shohreh Aghdashloo.
- In 2005, Frances appeared in the medical drama, ER as the mother of Dr. Kerry Weaver (played by Laura Innes) even though she was only 5 years older than Innes.
Featured Image by Mingle Media TV / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0