|Francesca Eastwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1993|
Francesca Eastwood is an American actress, model, TV personality, and socialite. The daughter of legendary actor and producer, Clint Eastwood, was cast in her first film when she was just 2 years old. Since then, she has starred in several films such as Final Girl in 2015, Outlaws and Angels in 2016, and The Vault in 2017. Her inherited acting skills and alluring appearance have also attracted a lot of social media attention as she has more than 300k followers on Instagram and over 100k followers on Twitter.
Francesca Ruth Fisher-Eastwood
Redding, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Francesca studied at Stevenson School in Pebble Beach, California and later, she started going to the University of Southern California. However, she soon dropped out.
Actress, Model, TV Personality, Socialite
- Father – Clint Eastwood (Actor, Director, Musician, Politician)
- Mother – Frances Fisher (Actress)
- Siblings – She is a single child.
- Others – Kyle Eastwood (Older Half-Brother) (Musician, Actor), Scott Eastwood (Older Half-Brother) (Actor, Model, Producer, Director), Alison Eastwood (Older Half-sister) (Actor, Model, Fashion Designer), Kimber Tunis (Half-Sister), Kathryn Reeves (Half-Sister), Morgan (Half-Sister), Clinton Eastwood Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Ruth Runner (Paternal Grandmother), William Irving Fisher, Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Olga Rosine Moen (Maternal Grandmother)
Francesca is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Francesca has dated –
- William Pelham – It was rumored that Francesca once dated a boy named William Pelham.
- Tyler Shields (2011-2013) – Francesca and photographer Tyler Shields began dating in 2011 after they met during a photo shoot. The two had also stirred up a controversy after they had been filmed destroying a $100,000 Birkin handbag which had actually been a movie prop. Later, in 2013, the couple ended their relationship after being together for almost 2 years.
- Jordan Feldstein (2013) – Talent manager Jordan Feldstein and Francesca got married on November 17, 2013, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Until the day of their marriage, no one had suspected that the two were dating. However, a 20-year-old Francesca filed for annulment just after 8 days of their marriage on November 25, 2013, and they eventually separated.
- Richard Clune (2015) – Professional ice hockey player Richard Clune and Francesca are believed to have had a short fling in 2015.
- Harry Morton (2016) – English football sensation Harry Morton and Francesca dated each other for a short while in 2016.
- Clifton Collins Jr. (2017) – Francesca married actor Clifton Collins Jr. despite the fact that he was 23 years older than her. However, they couldn’t make things work out and ended their relationship the same year.
- Alexander Wraith (2017-Present) – In 2017, Francesca started dating actor and trainer, Alexander Wraith, soon after breaking up with Clifton Collins Jr. The couple had their first child, a boy named Titan Wraith Eastwood, on September 16, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch ancestry, along with some parts of Welsh roots, on her father’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish and Norwegian ancestry on her mother’s side.
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Just Water
Best Known For
- Having starred in several films such as True Crime, M.F.A., and The Vault
- Being titled Miss Golden Globe in 2013
Francesca made her theatrical film debut as Mary Day in the drama film, The Stars Fell on Henrietta, in 1995.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Big Morning Buzz Live, in 2012.
Francesca follows a healthy and fit lifestyle in order to maintain her toned figure. She has trained under the academy award recognized celebrity trainer, Grant Roberts, and indulges in a series of exercises, including squats, in the gym. She also keeps fit by playing sports such as beach volleyball.
Francesca Eastwood Favorite Things
- Actresses – Lauren Bacall, Cate Blanchett
- Kind Of Dream – Dreams having unrealistic events such as flying
- Color – Green
- Candy – Strawberry Liquorice
- Ice Cream – Milk Chocolate Chip
- Book – The Intent To Live by Larry Moss
- Artist – Georgia O’Keeffe
- Animal – Lion
- Movies – Bridesmaids (2011), Heat (1995)
- Musician – Miles Davis, Jeff Buckley, Jimi Hendrix, Rufus Wainwright
- TV Show – Ancient Aliens
- Drink – Water
- Tree – Redwoods
- Getaway – Big Sur
- Perfume – Nirvana Black Elizabeth & James, Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen
- Song – Wanted Man by The Last Internationale, Blue is Green by Miles Davis, Freddie Freeloader by Miles Davis, Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles, I’m A Slave 4 U by Britney Spears
- Spot To Be In The World – Home
- Place She Has Ever Traveled To – Tokyo
Francesca Eastwood Facts
- Francesca is probably Clint Eastwood’s 7th child.
- During her childhood, she had been a figure skater.
- She is very fond of French bulldogs.
- Francesca’s fashion comes from her style icons like musician Kurt Cobain and actress Grace Kelly.
- After Francesca’s parents separated in 1995, she grew up with her father in Carmel, California.
- She dislikes the taste of pickles.
- Francesca is allergic to gluten.
- In 2001, Francesca and her mother both survived a house fire. In a desperate attempt of survival, she jumped from her bedroom window into her mother’s arms. Francesca was treated for smoke inhalation and her mother was treated for burns on her hands.
- In 2013, she was honored as Miss Golden Globe by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association during the 70th Golden Globe Awards alongside actor Sam Michael Fox who was announced as Mr. Golden Globes.
- Francesca’s ex-husband, Jordan Feldstein, who was the manager of the band Maroon 5 and the brother of actor Jonah Hill and actress Beanie Feldstein, passed away in 2017 after he suffered a heart attack.
- Follow Francesca Eastwood on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Francesca Eastwood / Instagram