|Sreemukhi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sreemukhi is an Indian actress, television presenter, social media personality, and YouTuber who has predominantly worked in Telugu films. She has been cast in movies such as Prema Ishq Kaadhal, Ettuthikkum Madhayaanai, Babu Baga Busy, Savitri, Life Is Beautiful, Julayi, Gentleman, Dhanalakshmi Talupu Tadithey, Nenu Sailaja, and Manalo Okkadu. Sreemukhi also co-hosted the South Indian International Movie Awards (SIIMA) in Dubai in 2015.
Nizamabad, Andhra Pradesh (later Telangana), India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Actress, Television Presenter, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
- Father – Ramkishan
- Mother – Latha (Beautician)
- Siblings – Sushruth (Brother), Cherry (Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
63 kg or 189 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sreemukhi has dated –
- Anchor Ravi – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoo on her wrist
- A beauty spot on her nose
Through social media, Sreemukhi has either endorsed or promoted brands such as Cadbury Perk and Head & Shoulders.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Raji, Ravi’s sister, in the 2012 Telugu-language action comedy film, Julayi, which received the Nandi Award for “Best Popular Feature Film”.
- Sreemukhi made a cameo appearance as Sonia in the coming-of-age drama film, Life Is Beautiful, 2012.
- In 2013, she co-starred as Shanti in the Telugu romantic-comedy anthological film, Prema Ishq Kaadhal.
- On November 21, 2013, she joined YouTube with her self-titled channel.
- In 2019, Sreemukhi appeared as a contestant on Bigg Boss 3.
Featured Image by Sreemukhi / Instagram