|Arnaud Viard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1965|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
Arnaud Viard is a French actor, writer, producer, and director who has been cast in shows and movies such as Emily in Paris, I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere, Que du bonheur, All Girls Are Crazy, Une nounou pas comme les autres, Les Cordier, juge et flic, Une femme d’honneur, Boulevard du Palais, Julie Lescaut, and Les enquêtes d’Éloïse Rome.
Arnaud Viard attended a business school.
Actor, Writer, Director, Producer
- Father – Henri Viard (Surgeon)
- Mother – Bernadette Viard
- Siblings – Virginie Viard (Older Sister) (Stylist, Costume Designer, Artistic Director). He has 3 younger siblings.
Arnaud Viard is represented by AS Talents, Talent Agency, Paris, France.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Deep-set eyes
- Receding hairline
Arnaud Viard Facts
- Before pursuing an acting career, he used to work in advertising.
- In 2020, he was cast in the recurring role of Paul Brossard, the owner of Savoir, in the American comedy-drama streaming television series, Emily in Paris, whose lead cast comprised of Lily Collins, Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu, Ashley Park, Lucas Bravo, Samuel Arnold, Bruno Gouery, and Camille Razat.
- As a director, Arnaud Viard has worked on projects like On bosse ici! On vit ici! On reste ici!, I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere, Clara et moi, and Paris, Love, Cut.
Featured Image by Arnaud Viard / Instagram