|Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1963|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu is a French actress whose acting credits include having been a part of a variety of shows and movies which include Emily in Paris, Call My Agent!, Mirage, Lola & Her Brothers, Ma femme, ma fille, 2 bébés, Neuf mois, Mistral’s Daughter (L’Amour en héritage), Three Men and a Cradle, Les deux Fragonard, La révolution française, Coupable d’innocence ou Quand la raison dort, Des héros ordinaires, Petits travaux tranquilles, Je n’en ferai pas un drame, Sandra et les siens, and Les trois frères, le retour.
- Father – Philippe Leroy (Actor)
- Sibling – Terence Leroy-Beaulieu (Brother)
- Others – Michelle Leroy (Paternal Half-Sister), Silvia Leroy (Paternal Half-Sister), Silvia Tortora (Stepmother)
Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu is represented by Artmédia, Talent Agency, Paris, France.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Charming appearance
Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu Facts
- She was raised in Italy.
- At the age of 16, she relocated to France to study drama.
- Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu’s father did not want her to become an actress.
- She played the role of Emma, Chloé’s mother, in the series, Ma femme, ma fille, 2 bébés, from 2010 to 2012.
- In 2015, she started appearing in the recurring role of Catherine Barneville in the television series, Call My Agent!.
- She was cast in the titular role in the comedy crime drama series, Agathe Koltès, from 2016 to 2017.
- In 2020, Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu brought to life the character of Sylvie, Emily’s tough French boss in Paris, in the American comedy-drama web television series, Emily in Paris, in which she co-starred alongside Lily Collins, Ashley Park, Lucas Bravo, Samuel Arnold, Bruno Gouery, and Camille Razat.
Featured Image by Ricardo Silva / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0