|Lucas Bravo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1988|
Lucas Bravo is a French actor and model who is known for playing the role of Gabriel in the American comedy-drama web television series, Emily in Paris. In addition to that, he has also been cast in several other projects such as Sous le soleil de Saint-Tropez, Plus belle la vie, Caprice, Relation Libre, T.O.C., and Beautiful injuries.
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France
- Father – Daniel Bravo (Former professional footballer who played as a defensive midfielder)
Lucas Bravo is represented by –
- Nick Styne, Manager
- Viva Model Management – Paris
- Narrative, PR
- Tribe Management
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Bears a resemblance to American actor Armie Hammer
- Charming appearance
Lucas Bravo Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in various European countries, including Italy.
- He played the character named Jeff in 2 episodes of the drama series, Sous le soleil de Saint-Tropez, in 2013.
- Lucas Bravo made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Antoine in the 2014 comedy-drama film, La crème de la crème.
- His modeling credits include having worked with brands such as Chanel.
- Before making it in the entertainment industry, he worked as a chef. He once said, “I used to be a sous-chef in a restaurant a few years ago. When I first got the script, I was like ‘Oh wow. This is definitely for me.’ They made me cook the omelets I made for Emily in the show.”
- In 2020, he started appearing as Gabriel, Emily’s attractive downstairs neighbor who is a chef and Emily’s love interest, in the Netflix series, Emily in Paris, in which Lucas Bravo co-starred alongside Lily Collins, Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu, Ashley Park, Samuel Arnold, Bruno Gouery, and Camille Razat.
- He is fluent in English and French.
Featured Image by Lucas Bravo / Instagram