|Armie Hammer Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1986|
Armand Douglas Hammer
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Armie went to Faulkner’s Academy in Governor’s Harbour, and Grace Christian Academy in the Cayman Islands (his dad founded this school).
Further on, he moved to Los Angeles Baptist High School in the San Fernando Valley. Armie is a high school drop-out as he dropped out in eleventh grade to pursue an acting career. Gradually he kept on taking college courses.
Armie is a high school drop-out as he dropped out in 11th grade to pursue an acting career. Gradually, he kept on taking college courses.
- Father – Michael Armand Hammer, (Businessman; owns Knoedler Publishing and Armand Hammer Productions)
- Mother – Dru Ann (née Mobley) (Former Bank Loan Officer)
- Siblings – Viktor Hammer (Younger Brother)
- Others – Armand Hammer (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (Oil Tycoon and Philanthropist), Olga Vadimovna Vadina (aka Von Root) (Paternal Great Grandmother) (Russian-born actress and singer), Julius Hammer (Paternal Great-Great-Grandfather) (Founder of Communist Party in New York)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
6 ft 5 in or 196 cm
94 kg or 207 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Armie has dated –
- Elizabeth Chambers (2008-2020) – Actors Elizabeth Chambers and Armie started dating in 2008. After dating for 2 years, they got married on May 22, 2010. Together, the couple has 2 children namely, Harper (daughter) and Ford Douglas (son). In July 2020, the couple shared the news that they were splitting.
- Rumer Willis (2020) – Rumor
- Jessica Ciencin Henriquez (2020) – Rumor
- Paige Lorenze (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
Paternally, he has Russian Jewish ancestry. He also has English, German, and Scots-Irish roots.
- Beautiful Face
- Towering Height
14 (UK) or 15 (US) or 48 (EU) (via CeleBuzz.com)
He has done voiceover work for Mercedes Benz commercial.
Best Known For
- The movie The Social Network (2010), wherein he played real-life Winklevoss twins.
- His works in Mirror Mirror (2012), The Lone Ranger (2013), and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015).
In 2006, Armie made his film debut in the family adventure drama film Flicka which is directed by Micheal Mayer.
First TV Show
In 2005, Armie Hammer made his television show debut on the sitcom Arrested Development in just 1 episode.
Hammer has a passion for training his body through fighting and Jiu-Jitsu.
Using a mix of explosive moments, high intensity, and rests in between, the actor’s trainer Jordan Feramisco meets him 5 days a week.
Abs stays as the main focus of his training along with ample focus on muscle toning. Through the use of medicine ball slams and the use of medium weights, the trainer ensures that the actor uses his body strength to his utmost.
Armie Hammer Favorite Things
- Food – McDonald’s Big Mac’s and McDoubles (with no pickles)
- TV Shows – Top Gear, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, How It’s Made, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Celebrity – Justin Bieber
Source – Seventeen.com
Armie Hammer Facts
- He did not get support from his parents when he initially took up the decision to become an actor due to which his relationship with them got strained but as he started bagging starry roles, he was able to reconcile with them.
- After the cancellation of the film project, “Justice League” in 2007 wherein the actor was to play Bruce Wayne / Batman, he was considered again for the same character in the year 2016 by Warner Bros for the movie Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, which went to Ben Affleck.
- The actor proudly flaunts a collection of vintage Olivetti typewriters, wishes to own a cigar factory too one day, and likes reading books on knots in his free time during movie shoots.
- In 2013, as per research, one of Hammer’s 8 times great-grandfathers was the Cherokee chief Kanagatucko.
- He has been good friends with actor Timothée Chalamet. Their friendship grew after they appeared as lovers in the 2017 movie Call Me By Your Name.
- After the DMs scandal, in January 2021, he exited from the movie Shotgun Wedding which also starred Jennifer Lopez.
Featured Image by Martin Kraft / Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0