|Elizabeth Chambers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1982|
Elizabeth Chambers is an American model, actress, TV host, businesswoman, and journalist who has appeared on many TV shows like 2 Broke Girls, Shark, Going to California, and Criminal Minds. Chambers is a successful entrepreneur and has co-founded Bird Bakery with husband Armie Hammer. She has also been featured in various magazines like Esquire, Forbes, Into The Gloss, and Glamour.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended The University of Texas at Austin.
Actress, Model, TV Host, Journalist
- Mother – Judy Chambers
- Siblings – John Chambers (Younger Brother), Catherine Chambers (Younger Sister), Joseph Chambers (Younger Brother)
- Others – Guy Damon Carnathan (Maternal Grandfather), Maureen Phyllis Battye (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (Talent and Literary Agency).
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Chambers has dated –
- Armie Hammer (2007-2020) – Armie Hammer is an American actor who started dating Elizabeth Chambers in 2007. They were introduced by Hammer’s friend, artist Tyler Ramsey. After dating for a couple of years, the couple got married on May 22, 2010. Their wedding was featured in Town & Country in 2011. Over the course of their marriage, Elizabeth gave birth to their 2 children – a daughter named Harper Grace Hammer (b. December 1, 2014) and a son named Ford Douglas Armand Hammer (b. January 15, 2017). The couple separated in July 2020 after 10 years of marriage.
- In August 2021, it was revealed that Elizabeth was dating again and was in a relationship with a new guy.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair with ‘blonde’ highlights.
- Deep-set eyes
- Pointed nose
She has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Cannon Lewis Jewelry
- Into The Gloss
- Salvatore Ferragamo
Best Known For
- Having appeared on a number of TV shows such as 2 Broke Girls (2016), Shark (2007), and Criminal Minds (2005-2009)
- Being the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Bird Bakery
- Serving as a judge for the Food Network show Cupcake Wars
Elizabeth Chambers made her theatrical film debut in the action thriller, Criminal Minds, in 1998.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut on the drama series, Going to California, in 2002.
She stays fit by squeezing in a workout session to her busy schedules. Although she has admitted that she does not work out as often as she should, Chambers often goes to Body by Simone, located in West Hollywood, for a class and also takes a friend along. Sometimes, she adds to the workout by taking a walk back home. She also makes sure to remain sufficiently hydrated throughout the day.
Elizabeth Chambers Favorite Things
- Mascara – Glossier Lash Slick
- Concealer – Clé de Peau Ocher concealer
- Spa Stop – Carasoin Day Spa & Skin Clinic
- Farmer’s Market – Larchmont farmer’s market on Sunday
- Favorite Person To Bake For – Armie Hammer
Source – LA-Confidential-Magazine.com, Into The Gloss
Elizabeth Chambers Facts
- She regards Mitchell Koss as the most influential producer and her mentor.
- She has been featured in a number of editorials like C Magazine, D Home, Esquire, Forbes, Good Housekeeping, Into The Gloss, Glamour, Entertainment Weekly, Vanity Fair, and InStyle.
- While still in her teens, Chambers posed for the luxury fashion brand, Fendi, and was also featured in Seventeen magazine.
- She likes drinking Kombucha.
- Elizabeth has a dog named Archie.
- She has worked with a charity named Stop Cancer in the past.
Featured Image by Elizabeth Chambers / Instagram