|Emma Mackey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1996|
Emma Mackey is a French-British actress who is best known for her portrayal of Maeve Wiley in the show S*x Education. She has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 5 million followers on Instagram.
Emma Margaret Marie Tachard-Mackey
Le Mans, France
London, England, United Kingdom
She graduated from the University of Leeds in 2016, with a degree in English Language and Literature.
Prior to that, she had received her French baccalauréat from l’académie de Nantes in 2013.
She is represented by Curtis Brown Talent.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma has dated –
- Dan Whitlam (2018-Present) – Emma started dating actor Dan Whitlam in 2018. However, the couple broke up after some time.
- Martin Aleman (2023-Present) – In February 2023, Emma confirmed her relationship with film director and photographer Martin Aleman during the 2023 BAFTAs by sharing a kiss with him as she stood to accept an award.
Race / Ethnicity
She has French ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
- Bony nose
She has done endorsement work for various brands including AIDA Shoreditch.
Emma Mackey Facts
- She was brought up in Sablé-sur-Sarthe and attended a Catholic school.
- Growing up, she took a keen interest in sports and her academics as well.
- Emma’s father is a headmaster at a school.
- After having received her baccalauréat in 2013, Emma relocated to England to study at the University of Leeds. She was 17 years old at the time.
- She got her big break with the show S*x Education in 2019 on which she played the main role of Maeve Wiley. Prior to that, she had appeared in various shows and films such as Summit Fever (2018) and Badger Lane (2016).
- In the past, it was announced that Emma would be part of the cast of 2020’s mystery thriller film Death on the Nile.
- She has often been said to be a look-a-like of Australian actress Margot Robbie. There have also been many false speculations that the two actresses might be related.
- Emma is not much of a party popper.
- She is often described as a charming, polite, and soft-spoken person.
- During the 2023 EE BAFTA Film Awards, Emma was honored with the “EE Rising Star Award”.
Featured Image By Emma Mackey / Instagram