|Jason Park Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|January 5, 1994
Jason Park is an American skateboarder who came into prominence after getting featured in many YouTube channels including the hugely popular voice in the global skateboarding community RIDE, where numerous clips of Park have been uploaded like ONE AM: Jason Park (2013), that had garnered more than 250k views. Jason has been featured in a number of magazines such as Thrasher. He has amassed more than 250k followers on his Instagram account jasonparksucks.
Hawaii, United States
- Siblings – He has 1 brother and 1 sister.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Nana (2020-Present) – He tied the knot with Nana on June 25, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Korean descent.
- Cheerful smile
- Prominent Adam’s apple
He has been sponsored by the brands ReVive Skateboards and Force Wheels.
Jason Park Favorite Things
- Place – Hawaii, having been his most-loved for various reasons such as there being many fun spots for easy skateboarding with the weather being ideal for the sport all the year-round, along with the lovely people and the amazing food
- Food – Poke Bowl particularly the kind available in Hawaii, that has consisted of raw fish and sauce slapped on to rice, having enjoyed a bowl about thrice every week with the dish having been his most-eaten food when he has been home
- Pastime – Being with his spouse, Hanging out with his friends
- Hobbies – Playing board games including Settlers of Catan and Smallworld, and video games, with Smash bros having been his most-relished one
Source – UnitedSkateboardingDotCom.wordpress.com
Jason Park Facts
- He was raised in Kaneohe in Hawaii and he had later on shifted to Los Angeles in California.
- Jason has disclosed that when he had first met skateboarder Andy Schrock, the founder of the brands ReVive Skateboards and Force Wheels, he did not even have a good idea regarding who Schrock was. Jason had met him through mutual friends, and immediately got along very well having adored his friendly and fun-loving nature. He had stayed in touch with Andy consistently after that, and when Andy had launched Force Wheels, he had wanted to know if Jason would like to be a part of it. Jason had been thrilled and accepted the offer, and he has affirmed that it ended up being one of his most fun experiences ever.
- He has visited Hawaii around twice a year, every summer as well as during the new year. He has stated that the new year has been his cherished time as he has got to see his family and friends and have fun eating incredible food every day. Jason has usually spent most of the year in California, having resided with one of his closest friends from Hawaii down in Koreatown. He has just skated and filmed there. Jason has added that as Andy has resided in Ohio, he has regularly made trips there in order to film with him and hang out with the entire Revive/Force crew there.
- He has revealed that he has got hyped to skate by watching a lot of skate videos every day and thinking of new tricks.
Featured Image by Jason Park / Instagram