Lily Jane Collins
Guildford, Surrey, England, UK
Los Angeles, California, USA
Collins graduated from Harvard-Westlake School in LA, California and majored in broadcast journalism from the University of Southern California.
- Father – Phil Collins (English Musician)
- Mother – Jill Tavelman (American) (President of Beverly Hills Women’s Club)
- Siblings – Joely Collins (Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Simon Collins (Older Half Brother) (Musician), Nicholas Collins (Younger Half Brother), Matthew Collins (Younger Half Brother)
Jill is the second wife of Phil Collins.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lily Collins has dated –
- Riley Harper (2009-2010) – American stuntman Riley Harper dated Lily from 2009 till August 2010. They first met on the set of movie Priest (2011), where he was performing stunts.
- Taylor Lautner (2010-2011) – Lily Collins dated her Abduction co-star, Taylor Lautner from November 2010 until September 2011. They were spotted having their lunch together and spent their time together during a football match in late 2010.
- Chord Overstreet (2012) – Lily’s rumored relationship started with Chord when the duo was seen getting cozy during Chris Colfer‘s birthday bash in May 2012.
- Jamie Campbell Bower (2012-2013; 2015; 2017-2018) – Lily dated her The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones co-star, Jamie Campbell from June 2012 till August 2013. The duo dated together during the filming of the movie. The couple got back together in April 2015 but called it quits in the same year. They again started dating towards the 2017 end. Finally, they ended their courtship in 2018.
- Zac Efron (2012; 2013) – American actor, Zac Efron had a fling with Lily in early 2012, when they were spotted together, holding hands at their mutual friend’s birthday party in LA on February 8, 2012. Again in October 2013, the duo was seen holding hands, when going for a movie. They split for the last time in December 2013.
- Thomas Cocquerel (2014) – In January 2014, Lily started dating Australian actor Thomas Cocquerel. They were first introduced via a friend. They split later in the year.
- Matt Easton (2014) – She dated a photographer Matt Easton in September 2014. It was revealed by DailyMail.
- Chris Evans (2015) – Lily was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actor Chris Evans nearing February-March 2015. It was confirmed by US Magazine.
- Charlie McDowell (2019-Present) – In 2019, Lily started dating film director and writer, Charlie McDowell. Lily confirmed her relationship with Charlie when she posted their picture together on her Instagram in August 2019. They are going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry from her father’s side and American, and Canadian ancestry from her mother’s side.
- Thick dark eyebrows
- Strong resemblance to Audrey Hepburn / Elizabeth Taylor
32-24-33 in or 81-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Appearing in films such as The Blind Side (2009), Abduction (2011), and Mirror Mirror (2012).
She played a supporting role in the 2009 American semi-biographical sports drama film The Blind Side for her role as Collins Tuohy.
First TV Show
In 2009, Collins guest appeared in the CW’s 90210 for her role as Phoebe Abrams in the 2 episodes “Zero Tolerance” and “One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summer”, respectively.
She is a fitness freak and worked with a personal trainer for her 2013 movie The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones for three months.
Lily did stability training, endurance training and strength training.
Apart from gymming sessions, she did mortal combat, sword fighting, aerial work, acrobatics, martial arts daily for a certain time. So, her workout routine was really tough.
Lily Collins Favorite Things
- Beauty Icons – Audrey Hepburn, Meryl Streep, Jill Tavelman, Natalie Portman, Penelope Cruz, Agyness Deyn, Anne Hathaway, Rooney Mara, Keira Knightley
- Food – Sushi
Lily Collins Facts
- Lily’s maternal grandfather owned a famous clothing store in Los Angeles. He was a Canadian Jewish immigrant.
- After Lily’s parent’s divorce, she relocated to the US, when she was five years old, with her mother.
- In 2012, she was placed at number 4 in People’s Most Beautiful list.
- Her trademark, the eyebrows have their own Twitter account. Lily has no clue about the owner of the account.
- She loves to collect traditional or old antique pieces.
- Lily has done journalism from the University of Southern California. As a result, she had worked as a media person for a number of companies including Nickelodeon and Teen Vogue.
- She is a huge Harry Potter series fan.
- In 2013, she was ranked as the “Most Dangerous Celebrity to Search For Online” by McAfee as the search results led to risky websites (containing malware, adware, spyware or other viruses).
- She was originally cast for the movie Evil Dead in 2013. But, due to her scheduling conflicts, the role went onto Jane Levy.