|Mary Millben Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mary Millben is an American singer, entrepreneur, and actress who has performed for three consecutive U.S. Presidents: George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump. On the other hand, Millben is the founder and CEO of JMDE Enterprises and was also nominated for a 2010 Helen Hayes Award.
Mary Jorie Millben
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Mary Millben completed her studies at Putnam City High School. Later, she attended the University of Oklahoma where she studied opera under tenor Don Bernardin.
Singer, Actress, Entrepreneur, Social Media Personality
- Father – Michael Millben (Baptist, Pentecostal Minister)
- Mother – Althea Millben (Classically trained soprano and a retired Pentecostal music pastor)
- Siblings – Micthea Millben-Ireland (Sister), Michelle Millben (Sister), Malachi Millben (Brother)
- Others – Melissa Millben (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mary is of African-American descent.
Her ability to evoke deep emotions with her soul-stirring singing
Mary Millben Facts
- She was raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma by a single mother as her parents parted ways in 1987.
- Mary began her career as a singer at the age of five with the children’s choir at Wildewood Christian Church in Oklahoma City.
- In 2004, Mary became the second OU African-American female Student Body President. On the other hand, Millben was named the first OU African-American female vice president in 2003.
- She worked with President George W. Bush as a summer White House intern in 2005. Mary also worked as a White House presidential appointee for President Bush from September 2006 to January 2009.
- She performed as a guest soloist for the 2008 White House Holiday Season by former First Lady Laura Bush.
- Mary performed India’s national anthem “Jana Gana Mana” for the 74th anniversary of India’s Independence in August 2020.
Featured Image By Mary Millben / Instagram