|Tony Robbins Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 29, 1960|
Tony Robbins is an American author, coach, speaker, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who has gained popularity with his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books. He has authored several books including Giant Steps, Unlimited Power, Awaken the Giant Within, and Money: Master the Game.
Anthony J. Mahavoric
Tony Robbins, Anthony Jay Robbins
North Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tony Robbins studied at Glendora High School in Glendora, Los Angeles County. He did not attend college.
Author, Coach, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
- Siblings – He has 2 younger siblings.
- Others – Joseph Mohorovich/Mohorovičić (Paternal Grandfather), Carolyn Vera Narath (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Woodrow Shows (Maternal Grandfather), Ida Virginia Sublette (Maternal Grandmother)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $600 Million.
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tony Robbins has dated –
- Liz Acosta – He was romantically involved with Liz Acosta in the past and they have a son named Jairek Robbins (b. 1984). Jairek has also made a career as a personal empowerment coach and trainer.
- Rebecca “Becky” Jenkins (1984-1998) – Tony met Rebecca Jenkins at a seminar and the duo got married in 1984. She had 3 children from 2 former marriages whom Robbins adopted. Tony Robbins and Rebecca divorced in 1998.
- Sage Robbins (formerly named Bonnie Humphrey) (2001-Present) – He married Bonnie Humphrey in October 2001 and she later changed her name to “Sage”. In 2022, the duo was blessed with a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
Tony Robbins is of Croatian descent on his father’s side and has English, German, Scottish, French, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish roots on his mother’s side.
Salt and Pepper
Tony Robbins Facts
- He was 7 years old when his parents divorced.
- After his parents’ divorce, his mother remarried multiple times and one of her future husbands was Jim Robbins (a former semi-professional baseball player who legally adopted Tony when he was 12). Tony gets his last name “Robbins” from Jim Robbins.
- Tony Robbins grew 10 inches in a year when he was in high school and he later got to know that the growth spurt was a result of a pituitary tumor.
- He has stated that when he was growing up, his life at home was “chaotic” and “abusive”. Due to a tumultuous life with his family, he left home when he was 17 and never returned.
- He founded the Anthony Robbins Foundation in 1991.
- Tony Robbins has helped raise money for Operation Underground Railroad (a United States-based nonprofit organization involved in the rescue of human trafficking and s*x trafficking victims, with a special focus on children).
- For 12 years, he was vegan but he then added fish to his diet. It has been revealed that while he was on a fish-heavy diet, he developed mercury poisoning and nearly died. Afterward, he opted for a diet that included mostly vegetables with a small amount of animal protein.
- An investigation by BuzzFeed News in May 2019 revealed accusations against Tony Robbins for s*xually harassing his fans and staff members. Tony denied the allegations and stated, “I have been the target of a year-long investigation by BuzzFeed. Unfortunately, your organization has made it clear to my team that you intend to move forward with publishing an inaccurate, agenda-driven version of the past, pierced with falsehoods.”
- BuzzFeed News published a 6-part article in November 2019 which accused Robbins of molesting a teenage girl during his time as a “star speaker” at SuperCamp in southern California. Tony Robbins denied wrongdoing and filed suit against BuzzFeed News in Ireland.
Featured Image by Randy Stewart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0