|Melissa Gorga Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1979|
Melissa Gorga is an American television personality, author, singer, designer, and businesswoman who is best known for being a member of the cast of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. She has also amassed an impressive social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook, and more than a million followers on Twitter.
Melissa Ann Marco
Montville, Morris County, New Jersey, United States
New Jersey, United States
Melissa Gorga studied at New Jersey City University.
Television Personality, Author, Singer, Designer, Businesswoman
- Father – Anthony John Marco
- Mother – Donna Marco
- Siblings – Kim Marco Pirrella (Older Sister), Lysa Marco-Simpson (Older Sister)
- Others – Teresa Giudice (Sister-In-Law) (Reality Television Personality, Fitness Competitor), Joe Giudice (Brother-In-Law)
Melissa Gorga is represented by Artist and Brand Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melissa Gorga has dated –
- Giuseppe “Joe” Gorga (2003-Present) – She married Joe Gorga on August 20, 2004, and they parent 3 children – a daughter named Antonia Gorga (b. August 12, 2005) and sons named Gino Gorga (b. September 12, 2007) and Joey Gorga (b. April 27, 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy physique
- Chiseled facial features
Melissa Gorga’s Favorite Things
- Movies – Pretty Woman (1990), Titanic (1997)
Source – UsMagazine.com
Melissa Gorga’s Facts
- She hails from Toms River, New Jersey.
- She underwent open-heart surgery when she was 7.
- Melissa Gorga released her book titled “Love, Italian Style: The Secret of My Hot and Happy Marriage” in 2013.
- She has worked on a couple of songs including How Many Times, On Display, Never Let Me Go, and Rockstar.
- She has also appeared as a guest on shows like Bethenny, Manzo’d with Children, The Wendy Williams Show, and Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen.
- Melissa had her first job at a pizza place on the Seaside Heights boardwalk.
- She knows the lyrics to almost every song of the ’80s.
- Melissa has 2 older sisters. They are 10 and 12 years older than her. She considers herself an accident.
- She feels uncomfortable staying at her house alone at night time as she is terrified of the dark.
- The first concert she attended was that of the boy band New Kids on the Block.
- Before turning 30, she had never tasted coffee.
- Melissa likes to freeze the grapes and eat them as a snack at night time.
- She has mild OCD.
- In July 2014, she had launched her own jewelry line on HSN.
- She has the problem of motion sickness. She generally sits in the front seat.
- As a kid, she had a crush on actor Christian Slater.
- Melissa likes retro stapes such as jelly shoes and Colorforms.
- For 20 years, she has used Aussie Sprunch hair spray.
- She only started sleeping in her own room after turning 13. Before that, she used to sleep in her mother’s bed.
- Melissa likes playing Uno.
- In her house, she has a big kitchen drawer in which she only keeps candies.
- Children with dirty nails is her biggest pet peeve.
- Melissa has worn Thierry Mugler’s Angel perfume for a continuous 15 years.
- She idolized Michael Jackson.
- Melissa makes a superb tomato Sunday sauce.
Featured Image by Behind The Velvet Rope TV / Vimeo / CC BY 3.0