|Nico Schwanz Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¼ in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1978|
Nico Schwanz is a German model, actor, and singer who is known for his work in Zeit der Entscheidung – Die Soap Deiner Wahl (2009), Ich bin ein Star – Holt mich hier raus! (2004), and Promi-Boxen (2002).
Actor, Singer, Model
- Father – Roland Schwanz
Nico is represented by S Models and PS Models.
German Pop, Pop
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nico has dated –
- Juliett Giegler (2008-2013) – Nico had been in a relationship with Juliett Giegler from 2008 to 2013, with whom he has a son (b. April 30, 2010, in Apolda).
- Saskia Atzerodt – He had been in a relationship with model and playmate Saskia Atzerodt until September 2016. Later, in early 2017, the couple got engaged but decided to part again in July 2017. Shortly before their split, they took second place in The Summer House of the Stars – Battle of the Celebrity Couples as a couple.
Race / Ethnicity
- His alluring eyes and shoulder-length hairstyle
Nico Schwanz Facts
- He was born and brought up in Germany.
- The earliest single that he released of his was titled Limbo Dance on August 9, 2012.
- Over the years, Nico has released several hit tracks such as Limbo Dance, Schwerelos, and Living Next Door to Alice.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as a contestant in Die Alm – Promischweiß und Edelweiß in 2004. His television credits also include BILD LIVE, Let’s Dance, Power Couples, Die Oliver Pocher Show, and Yes We Can Dance.
- Nico is a trained glazier and hairdresser.
- On March 9, 2003, Nico was voted “Mr. Model of the World” in Guatemala.
- He has worked with the fashion companies s.Oliver and Baur Versand.
- Nico took part in I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! in January 2009, where he placed third.
- Between 2006 to 2011, he ran a hairdressing salon in Jena.
Featured Image By Nico Schwanz / Instagram