|Jackie Goldschneider Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1976|
Jackie Goldschneider is an American reality television personality, author, and former lawyer who is known for being featured on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Staten Island, New YorkCity, New York, United States
New Jersey, United States
Jackie attended Brooklyn College before going on to attain a degree in law from the Fordham University School of Law.
Reality TV Star
- Siblings – Jackie has a brother and sister.
Jackie is managed by Thomas Christian Management.
In ‘2022’, Jackie Goldschneider’s net worth was ‘$2,000,000’ according to ‘South China Morning Post’.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jackie has dated –
- Evan Goldschneider (2006-Present) – Jackie tied the knot with hedge fund manager Evan Goldschneider in 2006. The couple has four children together, older twins Jonas and Adin (b. April 3, 2008) and younger twins Hudson and Alexis (b. September 17, 2010). She conceived all four of her children through IVF.
Race / Ethnicity
Jackie has Israeli ancestry on her mother’s side.
Jackie Goldschneider Facts
- Originally, Jackie’s mother is from Israel and relocated to the United States with her family at the age of 13.
- Jackie worked in the field of law for 7 years, 5 of which, she spent in real estate law.
- She has written for various magazines and newspapers over the years.
- Jackie ran a computer software consulting firm from her early 20s to her late 30s.
- She joined the cast of The Real Housewives of New Jersey during its 9th season in 2018.
- In the past, Jackie had been diagnosed with an eating and psychological disorder, anorexia.
- In September 2023, Jackie released her memoir, The Weight of Beautiful.
Featured Image By Jackie Goldschneider / Instagram