|Margaret Josephs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1967|
Margaret Josephs is an American fashion designer, entrepreneur, and TV personality who is known for being the founder of the brand Macbeth Collection. Margaret garnered further attention after being cast in season 8 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey in 2017.
Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
Englewood, New Jersey, United States
Margaret enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Technology in 1985, from where she graduated with a degree in Bachelor’s degree in Fashion/Apparel Design in 1989.
TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur
- Mother – Marge Sr.
Margaret’s net worth was $50 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Margaret has dated –
- Jan Josephs (1994-2013) – She got married to Jan Josephs in 1994, with whom she has a son. However, they decided to part ways in 2013.
- Joe Benigno (2013-Present) – In 2013, she married a man named Joe Benigno.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Margaret has either endorsed or promoted various brands including BondiBoost and Chicken of the Sea.
Margaret Josephs Favorite Things
- Designer Bag – Nude Saint Laurent Bag
Source – Bravo TV
Margaret Josephs Facts
- Her parents immigrated to the United States from Hungary.
- She was brought up in Westchester, New York.
- Margaret had briefly resided in Tenafly in the past.
- She is the host of the Caviar Dreams Tunafish Budget podcast.
- Margaret founded the lifestyle brand Macbeth Collection in September 1999.
- She had worked as a dress designer at New York’s Garment Center in the past. It was there that she developed an interest in fashion and print, hence inspiring her to launch her own brand.
- Over the years, Margaret has won several awards including Country Living Entrepreneur of the Year, 2007.
- She was an Honorary Judge on the panel of Country Living Entrepreneur of the Year, 2008.
- Margaret has a dog named Bella.
Featured Image By Margaret Josephs / Instagram