Buenos Aires, Argentina
Actress, singer, dancer, model
- Father – Alejandro Stoessel (Producer and director)
- Mother – Mariana Muzlera
- Siblings – Francisco Stoessel (Older Brother)
Stoessel is signed with Pironti.
Pop, teen pop
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
119 lbs or 54 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Martina Stoessel dated –
- Juan Pedro Lanzani (2013-2015) – Martina started a relationship with the Argentine actor, Juan Pedro Lanzani (or Peter Lanzani) in 2013. They dated for about two years and ended the relationship in 2015.
- Jorge Blanco – RUMOR
- Pepe Barroso Silva (2016-2018) – Spanish soccer player turned model started dating Martina in 2016. They had a good time for about years. They called in quits in early 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Martina’s natural hair color is ‘Brown.’
But, she likes to dye them ‘Blonde.’
- Beautiful face and smile
- Long eyelashes
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Stoessel gained much popularity when she played the lead role as Violetta Castillo in the Disney Channel’s Violetta (2012-2015).
In 2013, Stoessel voiced the role as Carrie Williams in the animated comedy movie Monsters University.
First TV Show
Martina played Martina / Young Anna in the first season of the comedy TV series Patito Feo in 2007.
As a Singer
Martina, as a singer, has contributed several songs, especially for her TV series Violetta such as “En mi mundo,” and “Nel mio mondo” in 2012.
In 2013, she released a non-album song called “In My Own World.”
Martina is not following any particular workout program, but she definitely looks upon what she eats.
In order to be slim and keep your body healthy, you need to eat healthy too.
Martina is a big food lover, but she always tries to stay away from high-fat meals. Despite her favorite food being schnitzel with fries, her diet plan doesn’t include this kind of food.
Below, we bring you Martina’s diet. Note that this is not the official diet, but a similar sample diet, which will help you to stay slim and sexy like Martina.
For breakfast, Tini usually eats 1 whole bread toast with 1 cup of blueberries and 1/2 cup oat flakes mixed with low-fat milk.
As a desert, she eats 1 apple or a banana.
Veggie salad (Broccoli, Spinach, Lettuce, Green Beans)
Martina’s lunch, most of the times, includes fish or white meat such as chicken steak. But, the following alternative can also be eaten.
- 1 cup brown rice
- 6 oz salmon
- 3 carrots
Martina’s dinner is often light as compared to her other meals. That’s because she doesn’t eat carbohydrates after 19:00 hours.
Sometimes, Martina eats only fruit salad for dinner backed with a handful of nuts (your choice).
Here is another option for a healthy dinner –
- 1 canned tuna
- Broccoli, medium tomatoes, and cucumber
Martina Stoessel Favorite Things
- Singer – Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna
- Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Color – Purple, Green
- Drinks – Coca-Cola, lemonade
- School Subject – History
- Food – Schnitzel with fries or fried eggs
Source – Mirror.co.uk, Wikia.com
Martina Stoessel Facts
- She began her pursuit of an artistic career at a young age studying piano, singing, dance, musical comedy, and musical theater.
- Despite Martina stated that she was born on March 21, 1997, her birth date is disputed.
- In 2012, Stoessel won the award for Female Newcomer given by Kids’ Choice Awards Argentina for her role in Violetta (2012 – 2015).
- She has a tattoo on her right wrist with the words “All You Need Is Love.”
- She is best friends with the Argentinean actress, Mercedes Lambre with whom she appeared in Violetta.
- Martina’s parents call her by the name “Tini” since she was 8.
- She gave a unique name to all of her fans, calling them Tinitas.