|Martina Stoessel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Martina Stoessel is an Argentine actress, singer, songwriter, dancer, and model who is known for her acting roles as well as for her work as a musical artist. She has been cast in a variety of projects which include the likes of Patito Feo, La Voz… Argentina, Violetta: La emoción del concierto, UglyDolls, Monsters University, and Tini: The Movie. In addition to that, she has also released a number of albums and tracks such as Tini (Martina Stoessel), Quiero Volver, Si Tu Te Vas, Consejo de Amor (featuring Morat), Por Que Te Vas (with Cali y El Dandee), Princesa (with Karol G), Un Beso en Madrid (with Alejandro Sanz), and Ya no me llames (with Ovy on the Drums).
Martina Alejandra Stoessel Muzlera
Buenos Aires, Argentina
San Isidro, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Model
- Father – Alejandro Stoessel (Producer and director)
- Mother – Mariana Muzlera
- Siblings – Francisco Stoessel (Older Brother)
Stoessel has been signed with Pironti, Public Relations Agency, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Pop, Teen Pop, Dance Pop, Latin Pop
Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Drums
Walt Disney Records, Hollywood, Universal Latin
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Martina Stoessel has dated –
- Juan Pedro Lanzani (2013-2015) – Martina started a relationship with the Argentine actor, Juan Pedro Lanzani (or Peter Lanzani) in 2013. They dated for about two years and ended the relationship in 2015.
- Jorge Blanco – RUMOR
- Pepe Barroso Silva (2016-2018) – Spanish soccer player turned model started dating Martina in 2016. They had a good time for about years. They called in quits in early 2018.
- Sebastián Yatra (2019-2020) – In June 2019, she started going out with Colombian singer and songwriter Sebastián Yatra. However, after being romantically involved for some months, the couple called it quits in May 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Martina’s natural hair color is ‘Brown.’
But, she likes to dye them ‘Blonde.’
- Beautiful face and smile
- Long eyelashes
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Stoessel gained much popularity when she played the lead role as Violetta Castillo in the Disney Channel’s Violetta (2012-2015).
In 2013, Stoessel voiced the role as Carrie Williams in the animated comedy movie Monsters University.
First TV Show
Martina played Martina / Young Anna in the first season of the comedy TV series Patito Feo in 2007.
She released her debut solo album, TINI (Martina Stoessel), on April 29, 2016, and it included songs like My Stupid Heart, Lo Que Tu Alma Escribe, All You Gotta Do, Don’t Cry for Me, Great Escape, Sólo Dime Tu, and Handwritten. The album peaked on the Argentine Albums (CAPIF) chart and was ranked at number #3 on the Austrian Albums (Ö3 Austria) chart and at number #6 on both German Albums (Offizielle Top 100) chart as well as Italian Albums (FIMI) chart.
Martina is not following any particular workout program, but she definitely looks upon what she eats.
In order to be slim and keep your body healthy, you need to eat healthy too.
Martina is a big food lover, but she always tries to stay away from high-fat meals. Despite her favorite food being schnitzel with fries, her diet plan doesn’t include this kind of food.
Below, we bring you Martina’s diet. Note that this is not the official diet, but a similar sample diet, which will help you to stay slim and sexy like Martina.
For breakfast, Tini usually eats 1 whole bread toast with 1 cup of blueberries and 1/2 cup oat flakes mixed with low-fat milk.
As a desert, she eats 1 apple or a banana.
Veggie salad (Broccoli, Spinach, Lettuce, Green Beans)
Martina’s lunch, most of the times, includes fish or white meat such as chicken steak. But, the following alternative can also be eaten.
- 1 cup brown rice
- 6 oz salmon
- 3 carrots
Martina’s dinner is often light as compared to her other meals. That’s because she doesn’t eat carbohydrates after 19:00 hours.
Sometimes, Martina eats only fruit salad for dinner backed with a handful of nuts (your choice).
Here is another option for a healthy dinner –
- 1 canned tuna
- Broccoli, medium tomatoes, and cucumber
Martina Stoessel Favorite Things
- Singer – Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna
- Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Color – Purple, Green
- Drinks – Coca-Cola, lemonade
- School Subject – History
- Food – Schnitzel with fries or fried eggs
Source – Mirror.co.uk, Wikia.com
Martina Stoessel Facts
- She began her pursuit of an artistic career at a young age studying piano, singing, dance, musical comedy, and musical theater.
- Despite Martina stated that she was born on March 21, 1997, her birth date is disputed.
- In 2012, Stoessel won the award for Female Newcomer given by Kids’ Choice Awards Argentina for her role in Violetta (2012 – 2015).
- She has a tattoo on her right wrist with the words “All You Need Is Love.”
- She is best friends with the Argentinean actress, Mercedes Lambre with whom she appeared in Violetta.
- Martina’s parents call her by the name “Tini” since she was 8.
- She gave a unique name to all of her fans, calling them Tinitas.
- Martina, as a singer, has contributed several songs, especially for her TV series Violetta such as “En mi mundo,” and “Nel mio mondo” in 2012.
- In 2013, she released a non-album song called “In My Own World.”