|Tala Ashe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tala Ashe is an actress known for appearing in popular TV series like Legends of Tomorrow, As the World Turns, and Law & Order. She has also done endorsement work for popular brands like SHETHORITY and Girls Inc. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 60k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
New York, United States
Tala completed her schooling from a private school in Ohio and has completed a course in acting from Boston and London.
Tala Ashe is represented by Los Angeles-based Primary Wave Entertainment.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Her smile
- Chiseled face
Tala has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Girls Inc.
Best Known For
Breaking stereotypes and playing the first Muslim-American superhero on television in Legends of Tomorrow.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the Chinese drama movie, Waiting in Beijing.
First TV Show
In 2008, Tala Ashe made her television show debut as Ameera Ali Aziz in the TV show, As the World Turns.
Tala Ashe Facts
- She plays the violin.
- She holds the dual citizenship of America and Iran.
- While shooting for Legends of Tomorrow, she requested the producers to let her have a Buffalo-checked shirt which she wore on the show.
- When she was young, she used to watch television and wondered why there were no third culture characters.
- She spent most of her childhood in Ohio.
- She has also co-produced a podcast called That’s What She Said with her friend Therese.
- Follow Tala on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by vagueonthehow / Flickr / CC BY-2.0