|Portia Doubleday Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1988|
Portia Ann Doubleday
Born Place / Residence
Los Angeles, California, United States
Portia Doubleday went to the Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies in West Los Angeles.
She has studied psychology in college.
She studied at the California State University in Northridge, California.
- Father – Frank Doubleday (Actor)
- Mother – Christina Hart (Actress, Film Producer/Director, Playwright)
- Siblings – Kaitlin Janette Doubleday (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Robert Harry Hartzell (Maternal Grandfather)
Portia Doubleday is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Portia Doubleday has dated –
- Alex Russell (2012) – In November 2012, Portia was reported to be in a relationship with Australian actor Alex Russell. Their relationship became public knowledge after they were pictured kissing while shopping together in Los Angeles. They had met while shooting for the supernatural horror movie, Carrie.
- Rami Malek (2015) – After the start of her drama thriller TV series, Robot, Portia was regularly linked with her co-actor Rami Malek. Although they didn’t own up to their relationship, their fans believed that the two were more than just friends. Their cozy behavior in pictures posted on Portia’s Instagram also hinted at something deeper than just normal friendship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue Eyes
- Small Mouth
- Oval-Shaped Face
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Portia started her acting career at the age of 8 by appearing in a TV commercial for Goldfish Crackers (1997).
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Sheeni Saunders in Youth In Revolt (2009).
- Being cast in Big Mommas: Like Father Like Son (2011) as Jasmine Lee.
- Portraying Chris Hargensen in the American horror movie Carrie (2013), which had Chloe Moretz and Julianne Moore in lead roles.
- Being cast in the role of Angela Moss in the drama thriller TV series, Mr. Robot.
In 1998, she made her theatrical film debut at the age of 9, in Bram Stoker’s horror movie Legend of the Mummy as Young Margaret.
First TV Show
In 2011, Portia made her TV show debut with Mr. Sunshine. She portrayed the role of Heather in 12 episodes.
Portia Doubleday Favorite Things
- Food – Mushroom – Shaped Chocolate Candy
- Movie – This Is It (2009)
Source – MTV
Portia Doubleday Facts
- For her yearbook picture for Grade 7, Portia wore a wedding dress to school.
- While growing up, she was very much into soccer and played it for 12 years. In fact, she was in three teams at one point in time.
- Portia has often revealed in her interviews that she was quite a tomboy and a dork while growing up.
- Although Portia started her acting career at a relatively young age, she didn’t leave school to focus on her acting career. Her parents insisted that she complete high school.
- As an adult, she described herself as androgynous.
- The actress was quite rebellious in her teen years and even bleached her eyebrows blonde and dyed her hair black to look cool.
- She was roped in to play the role of a 15-year-old girl, Kate in the pilot episode of United States of Tara. However, she wasn’t hired full-time as the producers decided to take the character in a different direction.
- Portia Doubleday was one of the 55 faces of Future in the Young Hollywood Issue of Nylon Magazine.