|Lucy Hale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1989|
Karen Lucille Hale
Lucy, Lucy Ho, Goose, Luc, Boots, Lucy Kate
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Lucy attended Cordova Optional School when she was in Memphis and was later home-schooled, after moving to Los Angeles.
- Father – Preston Hale
- Mother – Julie Hale (Nurse)
- Siblings – Wes Hale (Step-Brother), Maggie Hale (Older Sister), Kirby (Step-Sister)
She is represented by –
- ICM Partners
- Reel Talent Management
DMG Nashville, Hollywood Records
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Hale has dated –
- David Henrie (January 2007-March 2009) – They both first met at school and had played the love interest in the television series Wizards of Waverly Place from 2007 to 2008. They separated in March 2009.
- Alex Marshall (October 2010-2011) – Alex is American pianist and guitarist who dated Hale from October 2010 to early 2011, before getting separated.
- Chris Zylka (January 2012-January 2013) – Hale and Chris dated for a year. Their relationship status was confirmed by Chris’s co-star Britt Robertson via Twitter.
- Evan Peters – Lucy dated actor Evan Peters briefly in the past.
- Graham Rogers (2013) – From June until September 2013, actor Graham Rogers and Hale were an item.
- Dan Howell (2013) – In 2013, it was speculated that they were dating due to their social media activity. He had tweeted ‘Miss you babe’ and she responded back by tweeting ‘Miss you more.’
- Joel Crouse (2014) – From April 2014 to June 2014, Lucy was romantically linked with country singer Joel Crouse.
- Adam Pitts (2014-2015) – In August 2014, she started seeing Lawson’s drummer Adam Pitts. They dated together until March 2015.
- Tony Oller (2014-2015) – From December 2014 to January 2015, she was RUMORed to have had an encounter with singer and actor Tony Oller.
- Anthony Kalabretta (2015-2017) – In June 2015, she started dating Canadian musician Anthony Kalabretta. In January 2016, the rumors of their separation surfaced the tabloids; but Lucy confirmed in September 2016 that the duo is still dating. In May 2017, the long-term pair finally called it quits.
- Riley Smith (2018) – In February 2018, she started dating actor Riley Smith. They were found kissing on Valentine’s Day. They dated for some time and called it quits in the summer of 2018.
- Ryan Rottman (2018) – In July 2018, Lucy was spotted with actor Ryan Rottman while going for a coffee at Starbucks in California.
- Skeet Ulrich (2021-Present) – In February 2021, she was spotted locking lips for the first time with actor Skeet Ulrich while having lunch at Sweet Butter Cafe in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lovely smile
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
Bongo (2012), Mark Cosmetics
Best Known For
Her roles as Becca Sommers in Bionic Woman, Rose Baker in Privileged, Sherrie in the horror film Scream 4, and Aria Montgomery on the ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars.
As a Singer
Lucy sang songs for the reality TV series American Juniors in 2003. Her debut single was “I’m Gonna Make You Love Me” from the album Kids in America.
Her first theatrical film was the romance drama film The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 for her role as Effie Kaligaris in 2008.
First TV Show
Her debut TV show was American Juniors, which is a reality television show singing competition series. This show broadcasted only for 1 season, comprising of 17 episodes in 2003. She appeared in all the episodes and sang songs like “Call Me” and “I’m Gonna Make You Love Me”.
Tandy Gutierrez is the personal trainer of Lucy Hale who helps her with Pilates workout. Her schedule for exercise is not fixed. So, whenever she gets time, she prefers to do exercises like running, etc with her trainer, who trains her few times a week.
She also likes to go on a hike with her Maltipoo dog.
Lucy Hale Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Programs – American Idol
- Favorite Persons – Christina Aguilera, Adam Sandler, Mariah Carey, Ashton Kutcher, Adam Brody
- Favorite Movie – Billy Madison (1995)
- Favorite Music Inspiration – Shania Twain, Faith Hill
- Favorite Beauty Icon – Kate Winslet
Lucy Hale Dogs
- Jack – She previously had a Maltipoo dog, named Jack.
- Elvis – In 2021, she had a dog named, Elvis.
- Ethel – In February 2021, she adopted a new dog from the shelter named, Ethel. Ethel was previously fostered by Kristen Bell.
Lucy Hale Facts
- Lucy admits that music is her first love.
- She signed a deal with Hollywood Records in June 2012.
- Her favorite products include Frederic Fekkai shampoo, John Frieda Curl Enhancing Spray, Neutrogena face wash and lotion, Dior eyeshadows, Mac, Hard Candy, Stila.
- She loves to go dancing, shopping, cooking, and hanging out with friends in her free time.
- When she was 9, she started taking voice lessons.
- She has a celebrity crush on Adam Brody.
- She likes roller coasters and hates the Ferris wheel.
- She is a Twilight fan.
- Lucy’s name has been taken from one of her great-grandmothers.
- She suffered from an eating disorder in August 2012.