Audrey Faith Perry
Faith, Faith Hill
Ridgeland, Mississippi, U.S
Faith Hill was raised by her foster parents in a town known as Star, 25 miles outside Jackson. She did her high schooling from there. After graduation in 1986, Faith Hill entered the Hinds Community College in Jackson. However, she left the college after a year to pursue a career in singing.
Singer, producer, actress
- Father – Ted Perry
- Mother – Edna Perry
- Siblings – Zachary White (Brother), Wesley Perry (Brother), Steve Perry (Brother)
She was adopted, when she was an infant.
Faith Hill is currently attached to Red Light Management (Music Artist Management Company), Nashville, USA.
Country, Country Pop
Warner Bros. Nashville
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Faith Hill has been romantically linked with –
- Daniel Hill (1987-1994) – During her job with a music publishing company, she married music publishing executive, Daniel Hill on July 23, 1988 (Though, she met him in 1987 and started dating). However, after her first album was released and she hit it big, her marriage started to fall apart. The couple divorced in 1994.
- Scott Hendricks (1995-1996) – Music producer Scott Hendricks and Faith Hill started dating in 1995. They were engaged when the singer met her current husband Tim McGraw. Her attraction towards him grew and broke the relationship in April 1996.
- Tim McGraw (1996-Present) – The singer and actor, Tim McGraw met Faith Hill during the Spontaneous Combustion Tour in 1996. They were quickly attracted to each other, though Hill was in a relationship with Scott Hendricks at that time. Hill became pregnant with McGraw’s first child and they decided to get married. The couple got married on October 6, 1996. They have three daughters – Gracie Katherine (b. 1997), Maggie Elizabeth (b. 1998), and Audrey Caroline (b. 2001).
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong vocal performances
- Beautiful appearance
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Faith Hill has appeared in TV commercials for Alltel (2001), Covergirl (2001), “Teleflora collection by Faith Hill” (2011).
She has also appeared on TV for Public Service Announcement for Literacy (1998).
The singer has also been the face for many print ads which include Covergirl CG Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer (2001), CoverGirl’s Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (2001), and “Soul2Soul” signature fragrances (2012).
She has also been seen on print ads for her own line of fragrances including Faith Hill’s “True.” In 2011, she has appeared on the print ad for Teleflora’s “The Collection by Faith Hill” Mother’s Day special floral arrangements.
Best Known For
Faith Hill is best known for her two albums ‘Faith’ (1998) and ‘Breathe’ (1999) whose songs went viral in many countries and became multi-platinum seller. The two songs “Breathe” and “The Way You Love Me” have earned her three Grammy Awards as well.
Faith Hill’s first album was released in 1993 which was titled Take Me As I Am. The song “Wild One” held the position #1 on the US Billboard for four consecutive weeks.
As an actor, Faith Hill appeared in her first movie, which was director Frank Oz’s remake of The Stepford Wives in 2004. She had a minor role as Sarah Sunderson (or Stepford wife).
She appeared as a performer in the 1994 movie Maverick in the song “Amazing Grace.”
First TV Show
In 1997, Hill guest starred in an episode of Touched by an Angel and played Karen Lamar in the episode titled “The Road Home: Part 1.”
She has also appeared in one episode of the TV series Tatort in 2000 as a performer, but her role was uncredited.
Singer Faith Hill didn’t do much to keep fit during her 20s and 30s. Her good looks and naturally good figure only required fitness training before concerts and tours. However, the singer, who is in her late 40s now, feel the requirement of staying fit through daily exercises. Hence, she and her husband Tim McGraw started a regular routine and visit the gym for about five days a week. The couple does four miles on the elliptical, weight lifting, crunches and push-ups.
On her 41st birthday, she gifted herself a bikini-body shoot for the Shape magazine. She admitted that the Pilates training thrice a week has helped her achieve this strong and alluring look. It has also increased her body flexibility.
Faith Hill Favorite Things
- Idol – Reba McEntire
- Cuisine – Mexican
- Food – Chile Rellenos, homemade chicken and dumplings, homemade cornbread
- Fragrance – Fruity, peach and lotus flower
- Pastime – At the kitchen table watching TV
- Beauty Product – Moisturizer (Rosa Graf, Neutrogena)
Faith Hill Facts
- After her marriage to Tim McGraw in 1996, the couple performed together for many successful hits. Their tour Soul2Soul is the highest grossing country music tour recorded.
- During the early 90s, Hill had gone through many turmoils among which was the search for her birth mother. She met her finally in 1993 but kept her identity a secret.
- Apart from her tours and singing projects, Hill also devotes her time in charity. In 1999, she launched the Faith Hill Family Literacy Project to help the national children’s book drive. This project was done in cooperation with Warner Bros. and Time Warner.
- She also has participated in other humanitarian services along with her husband, Tim McGraw. The couple established the Neighbor’s Keeper Foundation. It is a charitable trust that aims at providing funds to help with basic humanitarian services in case of a natural disaster or for desperate personal circumstances.
- The People magazine had chosen Hill as one of the most beautiful people in the world in 1997.
- She is also the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) ambassador.
- Faith Hill also launched her line of fragrances titled ‘Faith Hill Parfums’ in 2009. The fragrance was a mix of Southern Magnolia, Jasmine and Peach Pears. Another fragrance line ‘True’ was launched in 2010.
- Visit her official website @ faithhill.com.
- Catch Faith Hill on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and iTunes.