|Faith Hill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1967|
Faith Hill is an American singer, record producer, and actress who is regarded as one of the most successful country music artists of all time and has released a number of successful albums and tracks like Take Me as I Am, Breathe, Faith, It Matters to Me, Joy to the World, Cry, There You’ll Be, This Kiss, Love Ain’t Like That, If My Heart Had Wings, and Fireflies.
Audrey Faith Perry
Faith, Faith Hill
Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Faith Hill was raised by her foster parents in a town known as Star, 25 miles outside Jackson. She did her high schooling from there. After graduation in 1986, Faith Hill entered the Hinds Community College in Jackson. However, she left college after a year to pursue a career in singing.
Singer, Record Producer, Actress
- Father – Edwin Eugene White
- Mother – Paula Sue (Conway)
- Sibling – Zachary White (Brother)
- Others – Ted Perry (Adoptive Father), Edna Perry (Adoptive Mother), Wesley Perry (Adoptive Brother), Steve Perry (Adoptive Brother), Eugene Baxter White (Biological Paternal Grandfather), Frances Willene Robinson (Biological Paternal Grandmother), John Paul Conway (Biological Maternal Grandfather), Louise May/Mae Thomas (Biological Maternal Grandmother)
Note – She was adopted as an infant.
Faith Hill has been signed with –
- Red Light Management (Music Artist Management Company), Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Sandbox Entertainment, Music Artist Management Company, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Country, Country Pop
Warner Bros. Nashville, Arista Nashville, Columbia Nashville
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Faith Hill has dated –
- Daniel Hill (1987-1994) – During her job with a music publishing company, she married music publishing executive, Daniel Hill on July 23, 1988 (Though, she met him in 1987 and started dating). However, after her first album was released and she hit it big, her marriage started to fall apart. The couple divorced in 1994.
- Scott Hendricks (1995-1996) – Music producer Scott Hendricks and Faith Hill started dating in 1995. They were engaged when the singer met her current husband Tim McGraw. Her attraction towards him grew and broke the relationship in April 1996.
- Tim McGraw (1996-Present) – The singer and actor, Tim McGraw met Faith Hill during the Spontaneous Combustion Tour in 1996. They were quickly attracted to each other, though Hill was in a relationship with Scott Hendricks at that time. Hill became pregnant with McGraw’s first child and they decided to get married. The couple got married on October 6, 1996. They have three daughters – Gracie Katherine McGraw (b. May 5, 1997), Maggie McGraw (aka Maggie Elizabeth McGraw) (b. August 12, 1998), and Audrey Caroline McGraw (b. December 6, 2001).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, French, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Dutch, and Cornish descent.
- Strong vocal performances
- Beautiful appearance
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Faith Hill has appeared in TV commercials for Alltel (2001), Covergirl (2001), “Teleflora collection by Faith Hill” (2011).
She has also appeared on TV for Public Service Announcement for Literacy (1998).
The singer has also been the face for many print ads which include Covergirl CG Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer (2001), CoverGirl’s Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (2001), and “Soul2Soul” signature fragrances (2012).
She has also been seen on print ads for her own line of fragrances including Faith Hill’s “True.” In 2011, she has appeared on the print ad for Teleflora’s “The Collection by Faith Hill” Mother’s Day special floral arrangements.
Best Known For
Faith Hill is best known for her two albums ‘Faith’ (1998) and ‘Breathe’ (1999) whose songs went viral in many countries and became multi-platinum sellers. The two songs “Breathe” and “The Way You Love Me” have earned her 3 Grammy Awards as well.
Faith Hill’s first album was released in 1993 which was titled Take Me As I Am. The song “Wild One” held position #1 on the US Billboard for 4 consecutive weeks.
As an actor, Faith Hill appeared in her first movie, which was director Frank Oz’s remake of The Stepford Wives in 2004. She had a minor role as Sarah Sunderson (or Stepford wife).
She appeared as a performer in the 1994 movie Maverick in the song “Amazing Grace.”
First TV Show
In 1997, Hill guest-starred in an episode of Touched by an Angel and played Karen Lamar in the episode titled “The Road Home: Part 1.”
She has also appeared in one episode of the TV series Tatort in 2000 as a performer, but her role was uncredited.
Singer Faith Hill didn’t do much to keep fit during her 20s and 30s. Her good looks and naturally good figure only required fitness training before concerts and tours. However, the singer, who is in her late 40s now, feels the requirement of staying fit through daily exercises. Hence, she and her husband Tim McGraw started a regular routine and visit the gym for about five days a week. The couple does four miles on the elliptical, weight lifting, crunches, and push-ups.
On her 41st birthday, she gifted herself a bikini-body shoot for Shape magazine. She admitted that the Pilates training thrice a week has helped her achieve this strong and alluring look. It has also increased her body flexibility.
Faith Hill Favorite Things
- Idol – Reba McEntire
- Cuisine – Mexican
- Food – Chile Rellenos, homemade chicken, and dumplings, homemade cornbread
- Fragrance – Fruity, peach, and lotus flower
- Pastime – At the kitchen table watching TV
- Beauty Product – Moisturizer (Rosa Graf, Neutrogena)
Source – Biography, Glamour, Allure
Faith Hill Facts
- After her marriage to Tim McGraw in 1996, the couple performed together for many successful hits. Their tour Soul2Soul became the highest-grossing country music tour recorded.
- During the early 90s, Hill had gone through many turmoils among which was the search for her birth mother. She met her finally in 1993 but kept her identity a secret.
- Apart from her tours and singing projects, Hill also devotes her time to charity. In 1999, she launched the Faith Hill Family Literacy Project to help the national children’s book drive. This project was done in cooperation with Warner Bros. and Time Warner.
- She also has participated in other humanitarian services along with her husband, Tim McGraw. The couple established the Neighbor’s Keeper Foundation. It is a charitable trust that aims at providing funds to help with basic humanitarian services in case of a natural disaster or for desperate personal circumstances.
- People magazine chose Hill as one of the most beautiful people in the world in 1997.
- She has also been the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) ambassador.
- In 2001, the book titled Faith Hill: Piece of My Heart by James L. Dickerson was released.
- Faith Hill also launched her line of fragrances titled ‘Faith Hill Parfums’ in 2009. The fragrance was a mix of Southern Magnolia, Jasmine, and Peach Pears. Another fragrance line ‘True’ was launched in 2010.
- Before making it big in the entertainment world, she did several jobs which included serving as a gofer for Reba McEntire.
- In 2019, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Visit her official website @ faithhill.com.
- Catch Faith Hill on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and iTunes.