|Stephanie Corneliussen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1987|
Los Angeles, California, United States
Stephanie Corneliussen went to the Johannesskolen (private school) in Frederiksberg. After completing her school education, she got enrolled in the university to study graphic design and eventually graduated with a degree.
She also attended classes to study ballet in Copenhagen.
Actress and model
Stephanie Corneliussen is represented by
- Scoop Models (Mother Agency)
- Louisa Models – Munich
- Harry’s Model Management
- New Madison Models
- MP Management – Milano
She is also represented by
- Patrick from PCM International.
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie Corneliussen has dated
- Orgi-E – Stephanie was previously married to the Danish rapper Orgi-E (real name Emil Simonsen). They had dated for a brief time before getting married. However, their marriage didn’t last long and they got divorced in 2011. Emil had alleged that Stephanie hadn’t remained faithful and loyal to him. She was having affair with Emil’s best friend and bandmate, Troels Neilson.
- Troels Neilson – As mentioned above, Stephanie’s affair with Troels Neilson was considered as the cause of her divorce. She sorts of confirmed their affair by stepping out together on many occasions. However, they didn’t officially confirm their relationship.
- Bryce Vine – According to reports, Stephanie went out with American rapper Bryce Vine.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scandinavian origin.
- Green eyes
- Full lips
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Stephanie has appeared in commercials for the popular international brands such as Bebe, Armani, Dasani, Lexus, and Nikon.
As a model, Stephanie has done modeling work for the following brands
- C+C Confidential
- Chien Bizarre
- IDOLE d’Armani fragrance
- P. Hertz
Best Known For
- Having posed for popular magazines such as Vanity Fair, GQ, treats!, Playboy Vs., and Vogue.
- Having played the role of Valentina Vostok in The CW superhero adventure series DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
- Being a part of the regular cast in the drama thriller TV series, Mr. Robot.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in the action-horror movie, Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters.
First TV Show
In 2014, Stephanie made her first TV show appearance in the pilot episode of the comedy TV series, The Rebels.
Stephanie relies on a vegan diet (since 2013) to keep herself healthy and her envious figure in perfect shape.
Stephanie Corneliussen Facts
- For her role in the TV series Mr. Robot, she had auditioned in Swedish. After hearing her converse in Danish later, the show creator Sam Esmail decided to make her character in the show Danish.
- She was initially signed as a part of the recurring cast in Mr. Robot. However, after seeing her performance and positive feedback from the audience, they decided to promote her to the main cast.
- While growing up, she wanted to become a ballerina. However, at the age of 13, she was told that she was too tall to become a ballerina.
- The day she was rejected, she was discovered by a modeling scout at the Copenhagen department store while shopping with her father. The scout advised her to enter Supermodels of Scandinavia contest.
- She went on to win the competition, which was organized by Jacqueline Friis Mikkelsen, the CEO of Unique Models, which is an international agency based in Copenhagen.
- In 2007, she moved to the UK to pursue higher studies. And, within months of having moved there, she shifted base to Los Angeles to pursue a full-time modeling career.
- To prepare for her role in Mr. Robot, she did research about sociopaths and notorious serial killer Ted Bundy was one of the subjects of her research.
- She has done a lot of activism work for animal rights.
Featured Image by Stephanie Corneliussen / Instagram