|Bryce Vine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1988|
Bryce Vine is an American rapper and singer who started his musical pursuits in 2011 by auditioning for The Glee Project, a reality series that served as an audition for the musical comedy-drama show Glee. Although Bryce became one of the 12 finalists, he was the first contestant to be eliminated from the show and he later stated that he was thankful, saying it “was not the right place for me.” Over the years, he has released several albums, extended plays, and tracks like Lazy Fair, Night Circus, Carnival, Lazier Fair: Acoustic, Mixed Feelings, Sunflower Seeds, Where the Wild Things Are, The Fall, Miss You a Little (ft. Lovelytheband), Life Goes On, Care at All, Drew Barrymore, Sour Patch Kids, and I’m Not Alright (with Loud Luxury).
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Bryce Vine attended Berklee College of Music, a private music college in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Father – Brad Johnson
- Mother – Tracey Ross (Actor)
Bryce Vine has been signed with –
- APA – Agency For The Performing Arts
- OK. Rad Management
Hip Hop, Indie Pop
Vocals, Sampler, Synthesizer
Kiva House Lambroza, Sire Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryce Vine has dated –
- Stephanie Corneliussen – He reportedly had an affair with Danish actor and model Stephanie Corneliussen in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Bryce Vine is of Italian descent on his father’s side and has African-American ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Pierced ears and nose
- Often wears glasses
Bryce Vine Facts
- He was just a year old when his mother moved them both to Los Angeles, California so that she could pursue an acting career.
- His father introduced him to ’90s R&B and then Bryce Vine convinced his mother to buy him a guitar when he was 13 years of age.
- He has been greatly influenced by the rock band Third Eye Blind and just like the band, he also wants to write – “intelligent and honest lyrics with an infectious chorus.”
- One of his other musical influences has been rapper J. Cole and Bryce has said that he “likes the storyteller aspect of him, as well as having a loud and clear message for listeners. Yet, he never takes himself too seriously.”
- On July 26, 2019, Bryce Vine released his first album Carnival through Sire/Warner Records.
Featured Image by Alex Goykhman / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0