|Myla Dalbesio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1987|
Myla Dalbesio is an American model, artist, and writer who first gained popularity after being crowned Miss Wisconsin Teen USA 2004. She later participated in the 2004 Miss Teen-USA pageant. She has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Calvin Klein, Coach, Abercrombie & Fitch, H&M, Prima Donna Lingerie, Levis, Intimissimi, and many more. Myla has also been featured in numerous magazines such as LOVE, Purple, Dazed & Confused, Lui, Vogue India, Bon, Viva Moda, Elle France, Oyster, Twin, and Elle Italia. She made her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue debut in 2017. She has written essays for various publications such as Suited, Oyster, and Twin Magazine.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Myla Dalbesio was enrolled at a small private art school.
She then went to the university art school for a couple of semesters.
Model and artist
- Mother – Her mother passed away when she was young. She battled breast cancer for 5 years.
- Siblings – She has a sister who runs a dance studio.
Myla is represented by –
- Mother Management – St Louis (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – London
- MP Mega – Miami
- Francina Models – Barcelona
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – New York
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Myla Dalbesio has dated –
- Nathan Hageman (2018-Present) – Myla tied the knot with Nathan Hageman in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
37-28-39 in or 94-71-99 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
In 2016, she was signed up as a brand ambassador for the Prima Donna Lingerie.
In 2014, she was selected to feature in the Perfectly Fit underwear campaign launched by Calvin Klein.
She has also done endorsement work for
- Abercrombie & Fitch
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular plus-size models with a modeling portfolio that includes some of the best brands.
- Having appeared in the editorials of popular magazines such as Elle, Vogue, and Purple.
Myla has not appeared in a theatrical film but, was seen in a 2015 short romantic film Scratch’n’Sniff.
First TV Show
In 2006, Myla guest appeared in the talk show Droit au Coeur (Radio-Canada) as herself.
After trying various fad diets and spending hours in the gym to look normal, Myla has accepted her body and only focuses on watching her diet instead of starving and depriving herself.
Her typical diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – Paleo banana bread.
- Lunch – The turkey chili and soups.
- Dinner – She likes to have anything she fancies.
In case, the hunger pang strikes in between meals, she has her own nut mix around in the huge mason jar. The nut mix comprises of nuts and fruits (roasted pistachios, almonds, walnuts, cranberries and white mulberries) leftover from her other recipes.
She is a big advocate of cooking healthy meals on your own and also advises drinking a lot of water.
Myla Dalbesio Favorite Things
- Cheat Meal – Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles
Source – Delish.com
Myla Dalbesio Facts
- In 2014, Myla created history by becoming the first model to have modeled for plus-size campaigns for Calvin Klein.
- She has opened up about her addiction to Speed drug during her early modeling days.
- At age 16, she was named Miss Wisconsin Teen USA.
- She excels behind the camera as well and is a talented photographer. In fact, she created her own piece of history by photographing herself for the first non-nude issue of Playboy. The issue was titled How to Photograph a Woman.
- Apart from being a model and photographer, she is also an accomplished visual artist with her work being exhibited all over the world. In 2016, she curated a female art show by the title of You can call me Baby in New York City.
- Myla has published two art books – Born Rich, which was published in 2013 and Studies of Ecstasy, which entered markets in 2015.
- During the 2016 US Presidential election, she was a vocal supporter of Hillary Clinton.
- While studying in high school, she used to teach jazz, tap, ballet, and modern dances at the studio run by her sister.
- She is a vocal supporter of feminism and women’s rights and was one of the many high-profile participants at the Women’s March held in Washington just after Donald Trump’s election as US President.
- As her career progressed, she was mortified with her former beauty queen tag and even tried to find a way to get it removed from Google.
- In February 2017, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue named her as one of the rookies of the year.
- In 2017, Myla launched a website called Our Stories, Ourselves, which is a platform for women to share their experiences.
- Her photographs have been featured in magazines like Playboy, Playgirl, HEARTS, and P Magazine.