|Zuri Tibby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zuri Tibby is an American model who was discovered at the age of 15, while she was at a shopping mall. She is best known for being the first black model to become a spokesmodel for Victoria’s Secret lingerie line PINK. Zuri has walked international runways for several designers like Jeremy Laing, Joy Cioci, and Juan Carlos Obando. She has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Florida, United States
Details about Zuri’s educational qualifications are not known publicly.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Zuri is represented by –
- Zodiac Model Management – Florida (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Los Angeles
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, Asian, Hispanic, and White)
She has Jamaican, Indian, Dominican, and a little Irish ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Plump Lips
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Zuri has done endorsement work for several brands like –
- Becca Cosmetics
- MAC Cosmetics
- Bamba Swim
- The M Jewelers
- Victoria’s Secret PINK
- Cotton Citizen
- Réalisation Par
Best Known For
- Being the first black model to be named as the face of Victoria’s Secret lingerie line PINK
- Having walked the ramp for several designers like Mark Fast, Thom Browne, and Tracy Reese
First TV Show
Zuri made her first TV show appearance on the talk-show Fashion Police in 2016.
She believes that hitting the gym when she has the time as well as maintaining a well-balanced diet helps her maintain her lean figure. Zuri trained at the Dogpound gym in the past.
To maintain a healthy diet, her meals mostly consist of eggs, fish, minced garlic and a lot of veggies.
Zuri Tibby Favorite Things
- Places To Shop – Nasty Gal and Urban Outfitters
- Beauty Trick – Taking off her makeup before getting to bed whilst applying a light serum
- Sunscreen Brand – Glossier
- Models – Barbara Palvin, Chanel Iman, Magdalena Frackowiak, Jourdan Dunn, Emily DiDonato, and many more
Source – Bellazon, Coveteur.com, TheFashionSpot.com
Zuri Tibby Facts
- She was 13 years old when she first tried to get into modeling.
- Before beginning her career as a model, Zuri was working on a playground.
- In 2012, she began her career as a model at the age of 16.
- Zuri was discovered at the age of 15 in a shopping mall.
- In 2012, she started posing for the magazine Teen Vogue.
- In 2016, she made history in the world of modeling by becoming the first black model to ever become Victoria’s Secret PINK spokesmodel.
- She was selected for Victoria’s Secret fashion show for the 3rd consecutive year in 2018.
- Her signature summer scent is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.
- Zuri’s pet peeve is when people chew gum with their mouths open.
- Aside from her modeling, in her spare time, she enjoys jet skiing as well as rollerblading.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Zuri Tibby / Instagram