Emmy, Little Woo, Woo Woo, Emmy-Woo
New York, United States
She completed her schooling in May 2009 and soon signed with Maybelline New York to become their latest face.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Retired New York City firefighter
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older brother, who is a New York City cop and an older sister.
Emily is managed by these modeling agencies –
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- Mega Model Agency – Berlin
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Marilyn Agency – Paris (2009 – 2013)
- Request Model Management (2011)
- Request Model Management (2009 – 2011)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily DiDonato dated –
- Justin Hopwood (2010-2012) – South African born, American model, Justin Hopwood started dating DiDonato in April 2010. They separated in November 0f 2012.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2013) – American actor, Gyllenhaal was RUMORed to be dating Emily nearing February 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, Irish and native American ancestry.
Lips, legs, and eyes
34-25-35 in or 86-62-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Emily has done advertisements for Calvin Klein Jeans, Elie Tahari, Eres, Gap, Giorgio Armani ‘Acqua di Gioia’ fragrance, Giorgio Armani ‘Acqua di Gioia Essenza’ fragrance, Guess by Marciano, Kensie, La Senza, Longchamp, Maybelline, Missoni Lindex, Miu Miu, Nicole Farhi, Pronovias, Ralph Lauren Polo Jeans Co., Ralph Lauren Rugby, Replay, True Religion, Trussardi Jeans, and Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Modeling for famous fashion brands and Sports Illustrated for their Swimsuit Issue in 2013.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
First Fashion Show
Emily debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2010 fashion show in which she advertised for Christian Cota, Givenchy, Rag & Bone, and Tibi.
She is a fitness freak and likes to workout every single day. Her workout consists of exercises likes spinning, running, Pilates and yoga. She basically likes to stay active.
Emily DiDonato Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- TV Show – Hoarders
- City – New York (United States), Cape Town (South Africa)
Source – SI.com
Emily DiDonato Facts
- She likes reading, traveling and hanging out with friends.
- Emily is good friends with Christy Turlington, Cole Mohr, Jessica White, Julia Stegner, Miranda Kerr, and Emily Senko. However, her mom is her best friend.
- She did her first-time photo shoot with Sports Illustrated in Namibia for their 2013 Swimsuit Issue.
- She was encouraged by one of the family friends to pursue modeling.
- Emily commenced modeling for Victoria’s Secret in August 2009.
- She had her first magazine cover in October 2009 issue of The Block.
- As a kid, she has played on an all-boys hockey team for several years.
- DiDonato is very sensitive and emotional, which she blames it on being a Pisces.
- She does not know cooking; but, wants to improve her skills in that.
- She is a sports lover. During school, she played lacrosse, basketball, and soccer.
- Before now, she has worn braces for four years.
- She hates peppers.
- You may not be aware of that she wears contact lenses and that too from third grade.
- On her 16th birthday, she received a 1996 Volkswagen black Beetle.
- Her memory is not sharp. She forgets things easily.
- Though she started pursuing modeling at a young age. But, this wasn’t her first job. She had worked in a pizzeria as a hostess.
- She is afraid of needles and injections. So, she brings her mother to the doctor, whenever possible.
- Morning coffee is her necessity. She cannot work or do anything if she does not receive it.
- Connect with Emily on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.