|Ashley Graham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1987|
Ashley Graham is an American plus-size model, television presenter, and body activist who has been a very vocal advocate of body positivity and is considered as one of the most successful plus-size models of her generation, although she does not prefer the use of the term ‘plus-size’ and rather calls it ‘my size’. Over the years, she has worked with a number of successful designers and brands including Prabal Gurung, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana, H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Rag and Bone, and Christian Siriano.
Ashley Ann Graham
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
New York, United States
From 1999 to 2002, she went to Scott Middle School.
From 2002 to 2005, she attended Lincoln Southwest High School in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Plus-size Model, Body Activist, Television Presenter
- Mother – Linda Graham
- Siblings – She has two younger sisters.
Ashley Graham is signed to several modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Wilhelmina Models
- Ford Models
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Graham has dated –
- Justin Ervin (2009-Present) – Ashley met videographer Justin Ervin at a church in 2009. They started dating after that instant and got married in 2010. Their relationship was a little hard for her Nebraska family to accept and she once stated, “I will never forget that feeling of just sitting there with Justin, thinking, ‘I’m so embarrassed that I had to bring him in to meet these people, these people who raised me and taught me how to live, and he’s being treated so terribly…and he said to me, ‘Racism is never surprising, but it’s always disappointing.'” The duo announced in August 2019 that they were expecting their first child, a boy, and on January 18, 2020, gave birth to their son Isaac Menelik Giovanni. In July 2021, Ashley announced her second pregnancy via Instagram and in September 2021, she revealed that they were expecting twin boys.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Welsh, English, and Scottish descent on her father’s side and has German roots on her mother’s side.
- Big and beautiful
- Full lips
42-30-46 in or 107-76-117 cm
16 (US) or 48 (EU) or 20 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
She has worked with several brands and appeared in the advertisements for Bloomingdale’s, Elomi Lingerie, Evans, Hanes, Lane Bryant, Levi’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Old Navy, Simply Be, Target and the list go on.
Best Known For
Working as a lingerie model for the plus-size clothing store, Lane Bryant
First TV Show
Apart from fashion shows, she first appeared on the talk show The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2010 as herself in episode #43 of season 18.
Ashley does regular workouts to maintain her curves. She spends quality time in the gym to tone her legs (hamstrings, quadriceps, glutes). She was once a size 18, but now with regular exercises and a controlled diet, she has taken it down to size 16.
Ashley even does cycling from Brooklyn to Harlem and then back; that’s around 25+ miles.
She even attends aerobics sessions and does high-intensity cardio.
Her workout is really intense and not for the weak persons to follow straight away. You can check her workout moves at PopSugar.
Ashley has teamed with Curvy Fit Club to carve a 15 minute morning workout, especially for her fans so that they can maintain/get their curvy body just like Ashley.
Ashley Graham Favorite Things
- Food – French Fries
- Song – Fred Hammond’s Love You Forever
- Sports Illustrated Model – Chrissy Teigen
- Sport – Tennis
- Shower Song – Beyoncé‘s Run the World
- Football Team – Minnesota Vikings
Ashley Graham Facts
- Ashley has launched her own plus-sized lingerie collection after getting inspired by “Fifty Shades of Grey” in May 2015.
- She started modeling after getting discovered by the I & I agency in Oak View Mall at the age of 12 (in 2000).
- She is a morning person.
- She goes with the life motto – “Sexy is a state of mind.”
- She has been included in the list of Top S*xiest Women in the models.com list.
- Her Lane Bryant lingerie commercial was banned in 2010 from appearing on television screens. This helped her to get a lot of media coverage.
- She has graced the cover pages of numerous fashion magazines like Vogue, Latina, Glamour, and O Magazine.
- Ashley was Full Figured Fashion Week’s Model of the Year 2012.
- She is a high school speaker, who speaks about body acceptance and body image.
- Jennifer Lopez is Ashley’s idol.
- Ashley was Sports Illustrated’s “Rookie of the Year 2016” and hence officially became an SI swimsuit model.
- Ashley has also appeared in MTV’s Made in 2007.
- She is the first plus-sized model to be hired by Jennifer Lopez for her clothing line.
- She has also been a part of music videos for songs such as Toothbrush by DNCE and Girls Like You by Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B.
- Visit her official website @ www.ashleygraham.com.
- Find more about Ashley on Twitter, Facebook Profile, Facebook Page, Instagram, Tumblr.